Tonight Elon Musk finally unveiled Tesla Energy, the new battery initiative that is designed to handle power needs for homes, businesses, and even public utilities. The product that's aimed at the average homeowner is the Powerwall, and just like all of Tesla's products there's some real style in its design. Musk compared it to a piece of sculpture that would hang on your wall, and in addition to the base model pictured above, it comes in an assortment of different colors.
Go ahead. Take a look. What Powerwall really speaks to you?
- The deep blue says "I'm elegant and classy — but I'm not afraid to be bold when I need to be."
- The luxurious black will pair wonderfully with your lava rock collection or PlayStation 3.
- Three Powerwalls lock together for an understated look.
- Sometimes you want the neutrality of white with a touch of daring that only purple can provide.
- We're pretty sure Patrick Bateman would have ordered this model.