Silicon Valley Fashion Week photos
- This is an electric light up hoodie from Sovo Gear. It's lit up with an electroluminescent wire.
- Sensilk's activity tracker is built into a bra. It includes a heart rate monitor and Bluetooth to link up with smartphones.
- Boosted boards was showing off its remote-controlled electric longboard, which runs between $999 and $1,499.
- Zackees founder Zach Vorhies dons a glowing jacket and turn signal gloves, which are designed to give bicyclists more visibility when riding at night.
- Stunt bicyclists take turns attempting to perform tricks on a tiny stage.
- Originally designed for Burning Man, this is a water bladder from FutureTechWear.
- In case it wasn't clear, you drink out of it like this. It also glows and matches its light up LEDs with the sound of music, which seems as important as drinking enough water.
- Local company Copter Optics provided the drones for the event. The company typically does aerial flyovers, so this was something a bit different.
- The event closed out with a corde lisse involving a bicycle that was dangling from the ceiling.