Turing Phone hands-on photos
Photos of the Turing Phone from Turing Robotics Industries.
- The Turing Phone's "Beowulf" color option features a purple, black, and gold design.
- The Turing Phone's fingerprint sensor is located on the device's left side, an unconventional spot compared to the iPhone and Galaxy S6.
- Turing Robotics Industries claims the fingerprint sensor's accuracy rivals Apple and Samsung.
- This design is certainly unlike anything we've seen from the big manufacturers.
- The Turing Phone's internal frame and outside chrome are made from liquidmorphium.
- There's no microUSB port to be found; the Turing Phone uses a MagSafe-like connector.
- Turing plans to run a custom interface on top of Android 5.1.
- Thankfully this isn't the final design, according to SYL Chao.
- The Turing Phone's interface animates as you move and rotate the device.
- All three Turing Phones will go up for pre-order July 31st.