If there are two titans at this year's San Diego Comic-Con, it's Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice. On the show floor, the costumes for the second film are on full display — Ben Affleck's Batman, Henry Cavill's Superman, and Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman.
Fans are congregating around the cases to take a look, take a picture, and offer their opinions (after looking at the Batman costume, one fan exclaimed, "He's wearing an athletic supporter!"). It's just a taste of what's to come during Saturday's Warner Bros. panel, with the full cast of Justice expected to attend. And given that it's Comic-Con, we wouldn't be surprised if Aqua-Man and maybe even Green Lantern showed up as well.
- Battfleck's chest symbol is a throwback to the Batman of old — Frank Miller's take on the character, in particular.
- Metal knuckles: all the better for punching people.
- Batman's utility belt.
- Wonder Woman, designed to match the original Comic-Con reveal from last year.
- Gauntlet: check. Sword: check. Lasso: check.
- Wonder Woman's sword is covered with inscriptions.
- Superhero heels? Oh that's right. It's a Zack Snyder movie.
- Henry Cavill's costume looks to be very similar to the one he wore in Man of Steel.
- He's very shiny.
- And serious.