GameStop’s Black Friday ad just leaked courtesy of BFAds.net, and it has some of the better console discounts around. While other stores like Target, Best Buy, and Amazon offer similar price cuts for specific console bundles, GameStop is offering up $50 off standalone units and console bundles for both platforms. And not to be left out, GameStop is selling the $99 Nintendo New 3DS Super Mario bundle.
For a full list of GameStop’s Black Friday deals, check the ad out here. The deals are available online and in-store from Thursday, November 24th to Sunday, November 27th, with doors opening at 5AM the day after Thanksgiving. For now, these are the hardware deals to check out:
- PlayStation 4 Slim 500GB Uncharted 4: Thief’s End bundle for $249.99 (usually $299.99)
- PlayStation 4 500GB standalone console for $224.99 pre-owned (usually $299.99)
- Xbox One S 500GB Minecraft bundle for $249.99 (usually $299.99)
- Xbox One S 1TB Gears of War 4 bundle for $299.99 (usually $349.99)
- Xbox One 500GB standalone console for $219.99 pre-owned (usually $288)