While Black Friday sees deals on almost anything you could ever want to buy, be it an upgraded phone or a new pair of jeans, the iconic big score for more people is a new TV, with stores slashing prices on tons of models. And while sometimes these tend to be budget versions of better models, or companies trying to clear out years-old stock, there also are some good deals out there, too. Sorting through everything to find the best options is a chore, and you’ve got better things to do this holiday season.
So whether you’re looking to make the leap to 4K, upgrade to a smart TV, or just get a bigger and better set, we’ve combed through the stacks of ads to find the very best deals on TVs for you this Black Friday.
(Note: We try to list the “regular” price of an item, which is usually the MSRP — manufacturer’s suggested retail price. The actual going rate of a particular model may be far below that, so it never hurts to comparison shop.)
The best TV to buy on Black Friday
By far, the best TV on our list is LG’s 55-inch B6 4K OLED Smart TV. At $1,799.99, the B6 is one more expensive TVs on our list, but it’s still a fantastic price for what you’re getting: perhaps the best picture quality of any TV on the market today. There are a few retailers that are selling the LG BG at that price, including Best Buy, B&H, PC Richard, and Amazon, but the best deal comes from Dell, which throws in a free Blu-ray player and a Dell gift card for the same price.
If you’re looking to spend a bit less, our alternative pick would be Costco’s deal on the 60-inch Vizio M60-D1. While not quite the level of Vizio’s top-of-the-line P-series models, the M60 is still a great 4K TV that supports HDR and offers built-in Google Cast support. It usually goes for anywhere between $1,249.99 - $999.99, which makes Costco’s $749.99 price tag a great bargain.
- Toshiba 49-inch 4K TV with Google Cast for $199.99, in store only (usually $449.99)
- LG 50-inch 4K Smart TV for $399.99 (usually $649.99)
- Samsung 55-inch LED 4K TV for $479.99 (usually $799.99)
- LG 60-inch LED 4K Smart TV for $599.99 (usually $999.99)
- Sony 55-inch 4K HDR Smart TV for $899 (usually $1,199.99)
- Samsung 55-inch 4K HDR Smart TV for $997.99 (usually $1,399.99)
- Vizio 70-inch 4K TV with Google Cast for $999.99 (usually $1,299.99)
- Sony 65-inch 4K HDR Smart TV for $1,399 (usually $1,799.99)
- Samsung 65-inch 4K HDR Smart TV for $1,497.99 (usually $1,899.99)
- LG 43-inch 4K Smart TV with $30 Dell gift card for $299.99 (usually $449.99)
- Samsung 55-inch 4K Smart TV with $150 Dell gift card for $599.99 (usually $1,199.99)
- LG OLED 55-inch 4K Smart TV with LG BP155 Blu-ray Disc Player and $150 Dell gift card for $1,799.99 (usually $4,059.99)
- Vizio 50-inch 4K SmartCast TV for $348 (usually $419)
- Vizio 60-inch 4K SmartCast TV for $548 (usually $698)
- Vizio 70-inch 4K SmartCast TV for $928 (usually $1,198)
- Samsung 75-inch 4K smart TV for $1,998 (usually $2,599)
- Samsung 78-inch curved 4K smart TV for $3,498 — online only (usually $4,997.99)
- Samsung 50-inch 4K TV for $399 (usually $1,049)
- Samsung UN55KS8000 55-inch 4K Smart TV for $997.99 (usually $2,199)
- Samsung UN55KS8000 65-inch 4K Smart TV for $1,497.99 (usually $3,499)
(Affiliate links are automatically generated by our partner, Skimlinks. For more information, see our ethics policy.)
Update November 22st, 12:15pm: Added best overall TV picks.