Target’s Black Friday ad just went live and it includes some pretty steep savings on gaming hardware and software, tablets, and televisions. So if you’ve been holding out on a new game console, or you’re looking to upgrade to a 4K TV to take advantage of Sony’s PlayStation 4 Pro, now is the time to start doing some research.
The retailer is offering some deals as part of an “early access” period starting today through November 24th at Target.com and in-store. The other deals start that holiday evening at 6PM, when Target plans to open its doors on Thanksgiving Day and post the updated price listings on its website as well.
Here are the top deals to look out for:
- Xbox One S 500GB Battlefield 1 bundle for $249.99 plus $40 gift card (usually $299.99)
- Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 for $35 each (usually $59.99)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition for PS4/Xbox One for $59.99 (usually $79.99)
- New Nintendo 3DS Super Mario Edition in black/white for $99.99 (usually $149.99)
Tablets & smartphones
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch starting at $449 (usually starts at $599)
- iPad Air 2 starting at $274 (usually starts at $399)
- Samsung Gear VR, $50 Oculus content pack ($150 value), and $250 gift card with activation of a Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge
- Hisense 50-inch 4K UHD TV for $249.99 (usually $499)
- Samsung 50-inch 4K UHD TV for $397.99 (usually $749.99)
- Samsung 55-inch curved 4K UHD TV for $697.99 (usually $1,099.99)
- Samsung 60-inch 4K UHD TV for $697.99 (usually $1,199.99)
- LG 55-inch 4K UHD TV for $499.99 (original price TBD)