Morgantown personal rapid transit system
- The PRT's Beechurst station, outside the downtown campus, soon after sunrise.
- Pods leave Beechurst and head toward WVU's engineering campus.
- The PRT runs a mix of scheduled trips and on-demand rides — the latter PRT's "personal" side.
- An afternoon crowd waits for a PRT pod.
- PRT cars are designed to seat eight people or hold twenty standing.
- The PRT's terminus looks over WVU's medical campus and its gigantic parking center.
- Cars wait at the PRT's control center, where they're rolled off the track for repairs.
- Without agents or conductors, the PRT's managers keep watch through security cameras in each station.
- PRT pods undergo periodic maintenance; they've been running for over 40 years.
- PRT project manager John Jeffrey cracks open the "brain" of a PRT pod.