SXSW TIE Fighter exhibit images
- It took six hours to build the TIE Fighter display last night. (It was also raining.)
- This particular TIE Fighter wasn't used in the film, but was built expressly for the purpose of touring around at various events.
- It also wouldn't be great at staying pressurized while in space.
- SXSW really knows how to do lines, so fans will be able to queue up to get their picture taken.
- If this were a toy, this is where the spring-loaded wings would pop off.
- Members of the fan-based 501st Legion charity costuming group, on hand as troopers.
- Don't let the pointing fool you. They were very polite.