- Marcia Callaghan, events director, Milk Studios: "Hip-hop. For life."
- Nicholas Ramirez, film / creative director; Ben Reinhardt, Web Summit; Samina Rind, investor; Cillian Kieran, founder of CKSK.
- Ray Peralta, chief technology officer, Milk: "I want music to transcend the audio experience and bring together all of the other senses."
- Franklin James Fisher, vocalist / guitarist, Algiers: "Less corporate interference, because there's a massive disconnect between the lives that people are living and the shit that's being sold to people."
- Kenecia Lashae, field team director, Milk Makeup: "I want more originality, more creativity."
- Kai Falkenberg, first deputy commissioner, Mayor's Office of Media and Entertainment; Shira Gans, senior director of policy and programs, Mayor's Office of Media and Entertainment.
- Ian Bradley, stylist; Scott Studenberg, co-creator, Baja East; John Targon, co-creator, Baja East.
- Baekjeong served up spicy, savory ramen in classic dollar-store noodle cups.
- These little El Quinto Pino mousse cups were like tiny, delicious bombs of chocolate pudding.
- When guests finished snacking downstairs, they headed upstairs to enjoy the panoramic views on the roof.