Lenovo Yoga Book prototypes
- The final version next to a stack of prototypes.
- One of the first ideas Lenovo had was to use two color displays, but it quickly scrapped it because of weight and power concerns.
- From the beginning, the Yoga Book closely resembled a book.
- Another two-screened prototype from the early stages.
- Lenovo also played around with various integrated case designs. This one featured a pen holder for the stylus.
- Another design with an integrated case and more plastic feel than the final version.
- Some of the early design concepts for the Yoga Book.
- This is one of the first mock ups with the touch panel opposite the main display.
- Lenovo spent a lot of time designing various hinges for the Yoga Book before settling on the final one. Most of the these are broken because they failed reliability tests.
- A closer look at one of the unused hinge designs.
- Another scrapped hinge.
- The eventual hinge design resembles the hinge Lenovo uses on its Yoga laptops. It is comprised of 130 different parts.
- The final version on top of a number of prototypes.