Just saw this hit DxOMark:
Summary on the Photo eval:
- Very good overall target exposure and wide dynamic range.
- Stable and generally good white balance.
- Good detail preservation in outdoor conditions.
- Fast autofocus in bright light conditions.
- Flash: accurate white balance, good color rendering, and low levels of noise.
- Very fine details are lost in outdoor and low-light conditions.
- Luminance noise is visible in low light.
- Some autofocus irregularities are noticeable in all conditions.
- Flash: the autofocus is unstable over consecutive shots and strong luminance shading is visible.