LG’s OLED TVs are widely considered to be among the best-looking TV sets out there — if not the outright best. But the problem is, they’re all very, very expensive. At least, they usually are: next week, as part of an extended Black Friday sale, LG is dropping the price on nearly all of its 2017 OLED TVs.
These TVs won’t exactly be cheap, but they’ll be at their most affordable pricing ever and include some solid deals for anyone looking to get the best picture quality possible. Every one of the sets supports 4K and Dolby Vision HDR, and they all use the same OLED panel. The differences are largely in thickness, bezel, and their built-in sound system.
Pricing on the TVs starts as low as $1,499. Most of these TVs were already discounted to some extent, but there are still some steep cuts unique to this sale.
The discounts go live Sunday, November 19th and run through through Cyber Monday, on November 27th, so you’ve got a little time to do some research.
Here’s the list of deals:
LG OLED B7A series TV:
- 55-inch for $1,499 (currently $1,599.99)
- 65-inch for $2,299 (currently $2,599.99)
- Both of these TVs are even cheaper if you buy them from Newegg’s flash sale site. From there, the 55-inch sells for $1,399 and the 65-inch sells for $2,149. (Thanks to I4U News for the tip.)
LG OLED C7 series TV:
- 55-inch for $1,699 (already on sale for this price)
- 65-inch for $2,699 (already on sale for this price)
LG OLED E7 series TV:
LG Signature OLED G7 series TV:
LG Signature OLED W7 series TV:
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.