Black Friday is one of the best times of the year to stock up on audio gear, and whether you’re looking to overhaul your living room setup or just improve some sound on your commute, we’ve rounded up every great headphone and speaker deal around.
And if you’re a DJ or electronic musician, we’ve put together a separate list with more tailored suggestions for you, too.
The best headphones to buy on Black Friday
The Massdrop-made Sennheiser HD 6XX for $199.99 still is one of the best headphone deals around for sheer audio quality — we’ve seen this price before, but it’s still a great pair of cans now. And if you prefer noise-canceling headphones, the deals on the Sony MDR1000X and the Bose QC25 are both excellent buys.
The best speakers to buy on Black Friday
If you’re looking for an at home speaker, it’s hard to go wrong with the $25 price cut on the Sonos One, which offers the same audio power as the Play:1 and Sonos’ excellent multi-room audio with the added bonus of Alexa (and eventually, Google Assistant).
On the more portable side of things, our two favorite Bluetooth speakers, the JBL Charge 3 and the UE Boom 2, are both heavily discounted for Black Friday down to $89.99 and $79.99, respectively, making it a great time to pick one up.
- Sonos One for $175 (usually $199)
- Sonos Playbase for $599 (usually $699)
- Sonos Play:1 for $149 (usually $199)
- Sonos Playbar for $599 (usually $699)
- Sonos Play:3 for $249 (usually $299)
- BeatsX wireless headphones for $109.99 (usually $149.99)
- Beats Solo3 wireless headphones for $199.99 (usually $299.99)
- Powerbeats 3 wireless headphones for $124.99 (usually $199.99)
- UE Boom 2 for $79.99 (usually $199.99)
- UE Wonderboom for $69.99 (usually $99.99)
- UE Roll 2 for $49.99 (usually $99.99)
- Sony XB10 speaker for $33 (usually $58)
- Sony XB20 speaker for $48 (usually $69)
- Sony XB40 speaker for $148 (usually $248)
- Sony XB950B1 wireless headphones for $98 (usually $128)
- Sony WI1000X noise canceling behind-neck headphones for $248 (usually $298)
- Sony MDR1000X noise canceling Bluetooth headphones for $228.00 (usually $348)
- Sony MDR1A headphones for $198 (usually $298)
- Urbanears Plattan ADV wireless headphones for $50.49 (usually $99)
- Urbanears Plattan 2 for $30.13 (usually $70.82)
- Urbanears Hellas for $57.95 (usually $99.71)
Master & Dynamic
- ME05 earphones for $140 (usually $199) [black only]
- 20 percent off all other headphones with promo code BFD20
- JBL Charge 3 for $89.95 (usually $149.95)
- JBL Xtreme for $149.95 (usually $299.95)
- JBL Cinema SB 350 for $199.95 (usually $399.95)
- Marshall Monitor Bluetooth headphones $149.99 (usually $199.99)
- Marshall Stanmore Bluetooth speaker for $174.99 (usually $349.99)
- Marshall Acton Bluetooth speaker for $119.99 (usually $229.99)
- QC25 noise-canceling headphones for $179 (usually $279)
- SoundTrue Ultra In-Ear Headphones for $79 (usually $129)
- Sennheiser HD1 for $399.99 (usually $499.99)
- Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX for $199.99
- Sennheiser HD 4.40 for $99.95 (usually $138.99)
- Status Audio CB-1 headphones for $55 (usually $79)
- Echo (second-generation) for $79.99 (usually $99.99)
- Echo Plus for $119.99 (usually $149.99)
- Amazon Tap for $79.99 (usually $129.99)
Update on November 24th at 1:45PM EST: Updated the price of the Beats Solo3 and the Powerbeats 3 wireless headphones.