Black Friday was so last month, but if you’ve been following along, you’ll know that the deals never truly end. Best Buy just started its three-day Apple sale that runs through Saturday, featuring deals on iPhones, iPads, MacBooks, iMacs, and accessories.
We’ve rounded up the best deals this event has to offer:
Trade in your iPhone for up to an iPhone X in store and get a Best Buy $250 gift card
(Note that only select iPhone devices apply, and you can check your trade-in value here.)
- Up to $200 off on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus if you activate a monthly installment plan
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro (latest model) for $849.99 (usually $999.99)
- iPad mini 4 for $274.99 (usually $399.99)
- 15-inch MacBook Pro (latest model) for $2,599.99 (usually $2,799.99)
- 13.3-inch MacBook Air (latest model) for $874.99 (usually $999.99)
- 27-inch iMac (latest model) for $2,099.99 (usually $2,299.99)
- Beats by Dr. Dre wireless over-the-ear headphones for $189.99 (usually $379.99)
- Logitech Slim Combo Keyboard case for 12.9-inch iPad Pro for $74.99 (usually $149.99)
Some of the phone deals come with obvious stipulations, but they’re about as good a deal as you can probably get this holiday for a premium iPhone that was released only a month ago.