This week was a big one for Amazon as it announced the new touchscreen Echo Show. In case you missed it, my colleague Chaim Gartenberg rounded up five highlights of the announcement, including a $100 discount which I’ve highlighted below.
Along with the Echo devices, our other favorite tech deals of the week consist of a rare discount on the Sonos Play:1, three great headphone deals, and a Samsung Galaxy S8 promotion on T-Mobile.
- Last call: Until end of day today, save $30 on the Amazon Echo. If you prefer to give the new touchscreen version a try, use code SHOW2PACK to save $100 when you buy two Echo Shows. Also, the Kindle and Fire HD 8 promotions I called out last week are ending tonight.
- Last call: Until end of day today, save up to $150 on Microsoft’s Surface Pro 4. We rated it an 8.0 here.
- The Sonos Play:1 is only discounted about once or twice a year, and Amazon is currently offering $20 off the wireless smart speaker. Their customers give it 4.6 out of 5 stars. (Out of nearly 3,000 reviews!)
- Sony’s popular Wireless On-Ear headphones are marked down to $68, the same price as Black Friday last year. These headphones are a great option if you’re looking to spend under $100 on Bluetooth headphones.
- While pricier than the Sony headphones — but super comfortable — the Bose SoundLink around-ear headphones are $50 off on Amazon. This is the first time we’re seeing discounts on this since Black Friday, matching an all-time low price of $229.
- At $130 on Amazon, the Powerbeats3 Wireless In-Ear Headphones are down to their lowest price ever. Yet another good headphone deal to provide you with even more options.
- For a limited time, T-Mobile is offering a buy-one-get-one free promotion on the Samsung Galaxy S8. You can find a complete list of details here, but there are a few caveats we wanted to call out: you must purchase both devices on T-Mobile’s 24-month Equipment Installment Plan, add a new line, and maintain an active, eligible rate plan. This makes this less of a “deal” and more a bonus for someone starting a new plan, but if you fit those conditions, it’s worth taking a look.
Looking for gaming deals? Check out Polygon’s roundup here.
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.