Nintendo’s summer “Nindies” showcase took place today, and as expected the company announced a bunch of new indie games that will be coming to the Switch in the coming months.
Headlining the list of new titles was the announcement of a new No More Heroes game from Suda51’s Grasshopper Manufacture, called No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again, set to be released exclusively on the Switch sometime in 2018.
Other highlights included a new Meat Boy game from Team Meat set to release in 2018 called Super Meat Boy Forever. The new platformer promises to offer endlessly replayable levels that increase in difficulty each time you beat it. Also of note is a console version of Kentucky Route Zero (Kentucky Route Zero, TV Edition), which will include all five acts of the episodic series.
The full list of upcoming indie games announced is included below, along with the (usually vague) release date that Nintendo provided:
- Super Meat Boy Forever (2018)
- Shovel Knight: King of Cards (early 2018)
- Mom Hid My Game! (late 2017)
- Golf Story (September 2017)
- Floor Kids (holiday 2017)
- Wulver Blade (September 2017)
- Poly Bridge (holiday 2017)
- Kentucky Route Zero, TV Edition (early 2018)
- Earth Atlantis (Fall)
- Next Up Hero (early 2018)
- SteamWorld Dig 2 (September 21st)
- Mulaka (early 2018)
- Yolo and the Celestial Elephants (October 12th)
- Dragon: Marked For Death (Winter)
- Battle Chef Brigade (holiday 2017)
- Morphies Law (winter)
- Sausage Sports Club (Fall)
- Light Fingers (early 2018)
- Nine Parchments (holiday 2017)
- No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again (2018)
Correction: Kentucky Route Zero TV Edition will not be a Switch exclusive — the port will also be available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.