It’s Labor Day weekend, and in addition to squeezing in the last few hours of summer, it’s also a great time for deals.
Best Buy is offering a blanket deal on Apple’s iPad Pro models, including the most recent 10.5-inch version that was released earlier this year. And with iOS 11 set to come out in a few weeks and massively overhaul the iPad software experience, this sale could be a great time to upgrade your hardware to get ready.
Plus, deals on Kindles for students, a PlayStation VR price drop, and more.
This week’s good deals
- $100 off Apple’s iPad Pro (10.5-inch and 12.9-inch models): Best Buy is offering a storewide sale on all models of Apple’s iPad Pro, taking $100 off the usual price — including the newest 10.5-inch model.
- Google Chromecast Ultra: Down to $59.99, $10 off the usual $69.99 price tag at B&H. You’ll have to wait until 8:45PM tonight to check out, however: the site is observing Shabbat.
- PlayStation VR: Sony has dropped the price of the PlayStation VR headset to $349, making it $50 cheaper pretty much everywhere (including Amazon, B&H, and Best Buy)
- Tivoli Audio’s Music System Three: Discounted from the usual $249 price to $149 on Amazon.
- Kindle deals for Prime Student members: $30 off Kindle Paperwhite, $30 off Kindle, and $50 off Kindle Voyage. You’ll have to be a member of Amazon’s Prime Student program to take advantage of these deals, but they’re great if you’re heading back to school.
- Lenovo Legion Y520: Amazon is knocking $130 off the pretty decent gaming laptop with a seventh-generation Intel i5 processor, Nvidi GTX 1050 Ti graphics card, 8GB of RAM, and a 256GB SSD. It’s now $799.99.
- LG 34UC79G-B: The price on this 34-inch curved gaming monitor with a 144Hz refresh rate is down to $570 over at Amazon.