E3 has just wrapped, but there are a lot of not-to-be-missed sales from Nintendo, Playstation, and Xbox still going from major retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, while others are matching their prices. But if gaming isn’t your thing, there are plenty of other solid deals happening this weekend as well.
- PS4 Pro at Best Buy, GameStop, and Walmart for $349.99 (usually $399.99).
- Xbox One X 1TB at Amazon and Microsoft for $449.00 (usually $499.00)
- Xbox Game Pass 6-Month Membership at Amazon, Best Buy for $29.99 (usually $59.99) or $1.00 for new members at Microsoft.
- DualShock 4 Controllers at Best Buy, Target, and Walmart for $39.99 (usually $59.99).
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild at Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, and Nintendo for $44.99 (usually $59.99).
- Monster Hunter World at Microsoft for $45.49 (usually $69.99).
- PUBG at Amazon, Best Buy, and Microsoft for $20.09 (usually $29.99).
- Nintendo Switch Doc Set at Best Buy for $49.99 (usually $89.99).
- Blink XT Home Security Camera System at Amazon for $255.99 (usually $319.99).
- Echo Show at Amazon for $149.99 (usually @229.99).
- 2nd Generation Echo Dot at Amazon for $39.99 (usually $49.99).
- Hisense 49” Class 4K Ultra HD 2160p HDR Smart LED TV at Walmart for $219.99 (usually $349.99).
- Sceptre 50” Class 4K 2160p LED TV at Walmart for $259.99 (usually $349.99).
- Verizon is still having their Father’s Day sale which includes discounts on tablets and buy-one-get-one on Android phones, including the Samsung S9.
- Samsung S9 64 GB Unlocked at B&H for $609.99 (usually $799.99).
- Dell - Inspiron 15.6” Laptop - AMD A6-Series - 4GB Memory - AMD Radeon R4 - 5 at eBay for $219.99 (usually $279.99).
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 12” 2-in-1 Touchscreen Full HD+ IPS Intel Core m7-6Y75 1.2GHz at eBay for $629.99 (usually $870.00).
- Lenovo Flex 6 11” in Onyx Black at Lenovo for $399.99 (usually $427.99).