Amazon Prime members will now get 10 percent off certain sale items and other discounts at all Whole Foods stores nationwide beginning on June 27th.
There are two ways to activate the deal. You can get the Whole Foods app, sign in with your Amazon account, then scan the app’s Prime Code when you check out at a physical store, or you can enter your mobile number during checkout to verify your Prime membership.
Inside Whole Foods stores, there will be yellow stickers indicating 10 percent off and blue stickers indicating other deals for Prime members. Here are a few highlighted deals that begin on June 27th:
- Baby back pork ribs, $4.99 / pound (regularly $9.99 / pound)
- Sockeye salmon, $13.99 / pound (regularly $19.99 / pound)
- Organic yellow peaches, $1.99 / pound (regularly $3.99 / pound)
- Mochi ice cream, including chocolate, salted caramel, and green tea flavors, five for $5
- 32-ounce Organic Honest Lemonade, two for $3
The Whole Foods discounts for Prime members have been rolling out since the middle of May, according to Amazon. Supposedly members have purchased “millions” of discounted goods, although the company did not provide adoption numbers.
You can also choose to deliver Whole Foods groceries using Prime Now, and you will still receive the same discounts in certain major US cities, including Atlanta, Austin, Los Angeles, San Diego, and Denver. The delivery feature is continuing to roll out to other locations.