The Samsung Galaxy Fold is here — and it’s already breaking. The Verge’s Nilay Patel, Dieter Bohn, and Paul Miller talk first impressions of Samsung’s new phone. Later, they discuss the end of the feud and lawsuits between Apple and Qualcomm, Sony’s PlayStation 5 reveal, as well as Paul’s weekly segment.
Articles discussed in this episode:
- My Samsung Galaxy Fold screen broke after just a day
- Apple and Qualcomm drop all lawsuits in surprise settlement
- Five big questions about Apple and Qualcomm’s surprise settlement
- Intel says it will exit the 5G phone business as Apple and Qualcomm strike multiyear deal
- YouTube is finally coming back to Amazon’s Fire TV devices
- Logitech’s new $250 Harmony Express remote puts Alexa in control
- Sony reveals PlayStation 5 details: 8K graphics, ray tracing, SSDs, and PS4 backwards compatibility
If you’d like more Vergecast, there is a whole RSS feed full of things to listen to. This week, Nilay and Verge transportation reporter Andrew Hawkins spoke to Lime co-founder Brad Bao about how the electric scooter revolution will evolve.
The Vergecast /
Weekly tech roundup and interviews with major figures from the tech world.