Google’s cloud gaming platform, Stadia, will launch on November 19th. The service costs $130 for a hardware kit; while you can pay $9.99 per month for a subscription plan called Stadia Pro, you’ll need to purchase most of the games from a storefront.
Google has been announcing Stadia games throughout 2019. Its big titles include Destiny 2, Cyberpunk 2077, and Baldur’s Gate III. But as Google recently revealed, the selection at launch will be more limited, with more games rolling out over the coming year. Some of these games will get Stadia-specific features: Destiny 2 takes advantage of cross-save support that Google is bringing to Stadia, allowing players to share their progression between Xbox, PC, and Stadia.
Here’s what’s going to be available on Stadia at launch, as well as what’s coming later this year and in 2020.
Available at Launch:
- Bungie: Destiny 2: The Collection (included in Pro subscription tier)
- Drool: Thumper
- Gwen Frey: Kine
- Rockstar Games: Red Dead Redemption 2
- SNK: Samurai Shodown
- Square Enix: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition
- Tequila Works: Gylt (Stadia exclusive)
- Ubisoft: Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Just Dance 2020
- Warner Bros.: Mortal Kombat 11
Eyes up, Guardians.— Stadia (@GoogleStadia) June 6, 2019
Shadowkeep, the next chapter in the @DestinyTheGame 2 story, has been revealed. Get Shadowkeep and Destiny 2: The Collection with Stadia Pro. #StadiaConnect #destinythegame pic.twitter.com/6Qg3mPa4jJ
Coming in 2019:
- 2K Games: Borderlands 3
- Bandai Namco: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
- Giants Software: Farming Simulator 19
- Koei Tecmo Games: Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle
- Sega: Football Manager 2020
- Square Enix: Final Fantasy XV
- THQ: Darksiders Genesis
Coming in 2020:
- 2K Games: NBA 2K20
- Bethesda: Rage 2, Wolfenstein: Youngblood
- Codemasters: GRID
- Deep Silver: Metro Exodus
- Ubisoft: Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Trials Rising
Wondering what games will be available to play on launch day for Stadia? Here’s our day one lineup for November 19 with more titles coming by the end of 2019.— Stadia (@GoogleStadia) November 11, 2019
For the full list and additional details, check out our blog → https://t.co/CWyqjMegYz pic.twitter.com/YzhEX1d3ou
- Bethesda: Doom Eternal (delayed till March), Doom 2016, The Elder Scrolls Online
- Capcom: TBD
- CD Projekt Red: Cyberpunk 2077
- Coatsink: Get Packed (Stadia exclusive)
- DotEmu: Windjammers 2
- Electronic Arts: TBD
- Larian Studios: Baldur’s Gate 3
- nWay Games: Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid
- Robot Entertainment: Orcs Must Die 3!
- Square Enix: Marvel’s Avengers
- Superhot Team: Superhot Mind Control Delete
- THQ: Destroy All Humans
- Ubisoft: Gods and Monsters, Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, The Crew 2, Watch Dogs Legion
Update, October 11th: Added a few more titles that have been confirmed over the past month or so, including Red Dead Redemption 2.
Update, November 11th: Added launch lineup, 2019, and 2020 release dates.