A bunch of Asus’ latest laptops featuring Intel’s 11th Gen processors are now available for purchase.
The one I’m most excited about is the ZenBook Flip S, which Asus says is the world’s thinnest OLED convertible laptop and the first Asus laptop to be verified by Intel’s Evo platform. The Flip S has a gorgeous OLED screen as well as excellent speakers and a light, convertible build. It’s a good choice if you’re looking for a great streaming or multimedia experience.
Another solid buy here is the ZenBook 14 UX425EA. This one doesn’t have a touchscreen like the Flip S, but it has shown better performance and better battery life. (There’s a 1W screen option with increased power efficiency.) Both of these models have a cool feature called NumberPad 2.0, which can make an LED NumPad appear on the touchpad.
Also in the lineup are the ZenBook S UX393 (the world’s lightest and thinnest 3:2 3K laptop, per Asus), the ZenBook 14 UX435 (which includes a second screen with Asus’ ScreenPad technology), and a whole slew of new Vivobooks. And there’s the ZenBook Pro 15 UX535, an OLED creator-focused ZenBook that still has 10th Gen processors.
You can buy most of these models at B&H as well as the Asus eShop. Some are also available through Newegg, Amazon, or Sam’s Club.
Here’s a list of what Asus says is available now and where you can buy them. Note that not all links appear to be up and running yet and that some may also be out of stock. Some of these models have a number of configurations available. Feel free to use the links here as a jumping-off point and browse around:
- ZenBook Flip S UX371 (starting at $1,499): B&H, Newegg
- VivoBook S13 S333EA (starting at $699.99): Asus
- VivoBook S14 S433EA (starting at $699.99): B&H, Asus, Newegg
- VivoBook 15 K513EQ (starting at $749.99): Amazon, B&H, Newegg
- ZenBook 13 UX325EA (starting at $899.99): Amazon, Asus, B&H
- ZenBook 14 UX425EA (starting at $899.99): Asus, B&H, Newegg, Sam’s Club
- ZenBook 14 UX435 (starting at $1,199.99): B&H
- ZenBook Pro 15 UX535 (starting at $1,499.99): Asus
Here’s what Asus says is “coming soon”: