If you’ve got pokémon on the brain with the imminent release of Pokémon Sword and Shield’s next expansion, Hori’s got lots of good-looking accessories on the way to help you deck out your Nintendo Switch with the beloved pocket monsters — and you can preorder them now from Amazon. The accessories include carrying cases, skins for your Switch Lite, and even themed versions of Hori’s Split Pad Pro grip controller.
Here’s a picture of all of them in one place, as shared by Hori on Twitter:
Calling all Trainers- Prepare for any adventure with our new Officially Licensed Pokémon Switch Accessories! Featuring Pokémon themed controllers, cases, & more. Pre-orders coming holiday 2020. Stay tuned!— HORI USA (@horiusainc) October 7, 2020
For more info: https://t.co/vNQfShV0v2 #pokemon #hori #nintendo #switch pic.twitter.com/uWuZ6x7q5Q
Hori’s tweet says that preorders are coming “holiday 2020,” and you can get a closer look at the products on Hori’s online storefront. But on Amazon, preorders are already live, with the accessories shipping between the end of October and November, depending on which one you buy. If you want to start planning which items fit your budget now, here’s a list of how much each product will cost on Amazon.
- Nintendo Switch Split Pad Pro (Pokémon: Black & Gold Pikachu) — $60
- Nintendo Switch Split Pad Pro (Pokémon: Pikachu & Eevee) — $60
- Nintendo Switch Wireless Horipad (Pokémon: Black & Gold Pikachu) — $60
- Nintendo Switch PlayStand (Pokémon: Black & Gold Pikachu) — $13
- Nintendo Switch Lite Duraflexi Protector (Pokémon: Black & Gold Pikachu) — $17
- Nintendo Switch Lite Duraflexi Protector (Pokémon: Pikachu & Friends) — $17
- Nintendo Switch Vault Case (Pokémon: Stars) — $20
- Nintendo Switch Vault Case (Pokémon: Pikachu & Friends) — $20
- Nintendo Switch Lite Hybrid System Armor (Pokémon: Black & Gold Pikachu) — $20
- Nintendo Switch D-Pad Controller (L) (Pokémon: Black & Gold Pikachu) — $25
If you want to buy some other pokémon merch while you’re waiting on Hori’s accessories, there’s a lot to browse through on the Pokémon Center website. The store even has Halloween-themed items right now, such as this Gengar candy bowl and plushies of pokémon dressed up as other pokémon. Adorable!
Update October 8th, 11:43AM ET: Added that Amazon has the accessories available to preorder and provided links on where to do so.