Every Friday, The Verge publishes our flagship podcast, The Vergecast, where co-hosts Nilay Patel and Dieter Bohn discuss the week in tech news with the reporters and editors covering the biggest stories.
This week on The Vergecast, Nilay and Dieter start the show with Verge senior reporter Adi Robertson and managing editor Alex Cranz to discuss HTC’s new VR headset, the Vive Flow. Adi was able to try out the $499 entertainment-focused headset and shares experience and first impressions.
Second half of the show, we turn it back to event season. Apple, Google, and Samsung have all scheduled product release events for next week. The crew discusses what to expect from each of the companies.
There’s a whole lot more in between all of that — like Dieter’s review of the Apple Watch Series 7 — so listen here or in your preferred podcast player for the full discussion.
- The $499 HTC Vive Flow is VR for people who don’t like VR
- I have a hard time believing your wearable is good if you had to Photoshop it onto a model
- Magic Leap somehow raised $500 million to make another AR headset
- Facebook execs tease VR prototype hardware with new photos
- Apple Watch Series 7 review: time and time again
- Apple announces October 18th event after months of Mac rumors
- Apple exploring AirPods that take your temperature and monitor posture: report
- Google announced its Pixel 6 event on October 19th
- Watch the Pixel 6 Pro get put together and taken apart in leaked videos
- Google Pixel 6 leak teases Magic Eraser feature, plus five years of Android security updates
- ‘Pixel Pass’ is Google’s rumored response to Apple One
- Samsung announces Unpacked 2 event for Wednesday Oct 20th, right after Apple and Google
- VanMoof’s new V e-bike is its fastest ever
The Vergecast /
The podcast you need to make sense of the week in tech news