Every Friday, The Verge publishes our flagship podcast, The Vergecast, where co-hosts Nilay Patel and Dieter Bohn discuss the week in tech news with the reporters and editors covering the biggest stories.
This week on The Vergecast, managing editor Alex Cranz (that’s me), deputy editor Dan Seifert (that’s not me), and senior reporter Alex Heath (also not me) join Nilay and Dieter to talk about Facebook’s big rebranding, expensive polishing cloths, our reviews of the Pixel 6, Pixel 6 Pro, and both flavors of the new MacBook Pro.
You can listen here or in your preferred podcast player for the full discussion.
- Mark Zuckerberg on why Facebook is rebranding to Meta
- Facebook’s new name is Meta
- What is the metaverse, and do I have to care?
- Facebook’s Oculus Quest will soon be called the Meta Quest
- Oculus users are getting a new metaverse home
- Facebook is adding a mixed reality platform to Oculus Quest
- Facebook teases ‘Project Cambria’ high-end VR / AR headset
- Amid the fluff, Meta showed an impressive demo of its Codec Avatars
- Eight things we learned from the Facebook Papers
- Facebook’s lost generation
- Facebook says it’s refocusing company on ‘serving young adults’
- Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro review: finally, more than just good cameras
- The Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro will arrive with a day-one update
- Intel’s 12th Gen Alder Lake chips usher in a new generation of …
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (2021) review: a bigger and better ...
- Apple AirPods (third-gen) review: new design, same appeal
- Adobe brings a simplified Photoshop to the web
- Sony Xperia Pro-I: A camera first, phone second
- Samsung announces cloud gaming for Tizen TVs, offers no further details