Many of the best deals are gone now that Black Friday and Cyber Monday are done and dusted, but if you look hard enough you’ll still find some gems. Right now, for example, the Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 3 are down to $119.99 ($160 off) in white at Woot, which is a new all-time low price. They’re also on sale in other shades directly from Sennheiser, albeit for $50 more.
Sennheiser’s wireless earbuds offer lush, detailed sound that bests almost all others on the market, which is why they’re among our favorites. They come with other useful features, like optional wing tips in various sizes for a more secure fit along with support for wireless charging. The earbuds also offer good noise cancellation, even if it doesn’t quite drown out noise in the same way Sony’s WF-1000XM5 and the AirPods Pro can.
If you’re looking to protect your holiday gifts from porch pirates, right now you can buy a pair of third-gen Blink Outdoor cameras with the Sync Module 2 included for half off at $89.99 from Best Buy. They might lack support for person detection like the newer model, but the outdoor security cameras still nail the essentials with 1080p video, night vision support, and motion detection. Despite the fact they run on two AA batteries, you can also use both for up to two years before you need to worry about replacing them. All in all, they’re good, budget-friendly cameras that’ll give you some extra peace of mind this holiday season — even if you do have to pay extra to store clips and photos.
Other deals worth a look
- Two Amazon Smart Plugs are available for half off at $24 from Woot, while you can buy three for $34.99 ($40 off). The plug lets you turn traditional, indoor gadgets like lights into smart ones without needing a hub, but it’s only compatible with Amazon Alexa.
- Now through December 25th, our readers can get 25 percent off all of Speck’s products sitewide when you use code 25VERGE. With the discount, you can save on accessories ranging from screen protectors to tablet and phone cases, including this MagSafe-compatible iPhone 15 case ($37.50).
- The 41mm, GPS-enabled Apple Watch Series 9 is still on sale in select colors for $329.99 ($70 off) at Amazon (when you clip the on-page coupon). Apple’s latest smartwatch offers a new S9 processor, which allows you to issue Siri requests offline and use the double tap gesture. Read our review.
- Amazon is taking $75 off when you preorder the third-generation Echo Frames smart glasses ahead of its December 7th release date, with the prescription-ready glasses starting at $194.99 for a limited time. The smart glasses come with Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant built in, so you can use them to take calls, turn on lights, and perform other Alexa-enabled tasks. Compared to their predecessor, they’re also lighter and more stylish with redesigned speakers we’re currently in the process of testing.
- You can buy a digital copy of Just Dance 2024 with the Mythological Pack, which allows you to customize your dancer card with things like backgrounds, for $29.97 ($10 off) at Amazon. You can also buy it for PS5 and Xbox Series X for $39.99 ($20 off), all of which are all-time low prices. The fitness game features popular songs like “Flowers” by Miley Cyrus along with classics like “I Wanna Dance With Somebody” by Whitney Houston.