Whether you’re looking for the perfect 4K TV for catching up on TV shows and movies or one that will be a good fit for playing Xbox Series X and PS5 later this fall, Amazon Prime Day 2020 has plenty of sales you might be interested in. We’ve included several models available on Amazon as well as other retailer sites like Walmart and Best Buy. Most of the big TV makers — Samsung, TCL, LG, Sony — will have sets on sale.
Wherever you want to shop, the one thing that all of these TV deals have in common is that they’re the lowest prices we’ve seen for each respective model. We’ll aim to keep this post updated with new links, striking out sold-out models as Prime Day continues. But for the latest, check out our main deal post that features several more product categories.
To get the most from your chosen next-gen console, you’ll want to make sure the TV you get supports features like variable refresh rate, 120Hz gaming at 4K, and low latency. Higher-end LG and Samsung TVs should have you covered there. But if all you’re looking for is a TV with a good picture at a great price, your options are much wider.
- JVC’s 55-inch 4K TV with Roku software built in is $248 at Walmart, beating the lowest price yet by around $20. This model normally sells for $400.
- Samsung’s 55-inch Q60T QLED 4K TV (QN55Q60TAFXZA) is $598 at Best Buy, matching the lowest price yet. This model usually sells for $700.
- LG’s 65-inch GX-series OLED 4K TV (OLED65GXPUA) is $2,600 at Best Buy, beating the lowest price by about $200. This model usually costs $2,800.
- Samsung’s 55-inch Q90T QLED 4K TV (QN55Q90TAFXZA) is $1,298 at Best Buy, beating the previous lowest price by about $125. The regular price is $1,500.
- Samsung’s 65-inch Q90T QLED 4K TV (QN65Q90TAFXZA) is $1,900 at Best Buy. This model usually costs $2,300.
- Sony’s 55-inch OLED 4K TV (XBR55A8G) is $1,900 at Best Buy, beating the previous best price by almost $200. This model usually sells for $2,300.
- Sony’s 55-inch OLED 4K TV (XBR55A8H) is $1,300 at Best Buy, beating the previous best price by $200. This model regularly sells for $1,900.
- TCL’s 50-inch 4-series 4K TV with Android TV software built in (50S434) is $230 at Best Buy, beating the previous best price by $50. This model usually sells for $280.
- Samsung’s 70-inch 4K TV (UN70TU6980FXZA) is $530 at Best Buy, beating the previous best price by $220. It usually sells for $750.