If you are looking for a new Windows laptop or Chromebook, whether it’s for school, video meetings with friends, or even for your new work from home setup, you might want to consider taking a peek at the post-Prime Day sales. The online retail giant (along with a few of its competitors) has a bunch of laptops on sale that should fit most budgets.
Amazon has slashed the prices on laptops from several manufacturers, including Acer, Asus, Razer, and Samsung. Prices on these products will vary depending on numerous options, such as specs, configuration, and screen size. But fortunately, most of the better laptop deals we’ve found won’t burn a major hole in your wallet.
Surface Pros / Surface Laptops
- You can save up to $300 off the Surface Pro X in Matte Black color variant at the Microsoft Store
- The new Surface Pro 7 is discounted at the Microsoft Store, with savings ranging anywhere from $100 to $300 depending on your configurations
You can buy a 13.5-inch Surface Laptop 2 (Intel Core i5-8250U Quad-Core, 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM) for $790 at Woot (usually $1,300). It comes with a full year warranty, but Woot notes on the product listing that the laptop has a French / English keyboard layout.
- Samsung’s Galaxy Book Ion 13 is $999 at the Microsoft Store (usually $1,200), lower than the best-ever price
- Lenovo’s Yoga C940 laptop (4K, i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB) is $1,200 at Best Buy (usually $1,600), lower than the best-ever price
Samsung’s Galaxy Book Flex (12GB, i7, 512GB) is $1,200 at Best Buy (usually $1,400), lower than the best-ever price R zer’s Blade 15 Base edition (i7-10750H, GTX 1660 Ti, 144Hz refresh rate, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD) is $1,300 at Amazon (usually $1,600), lower than the best-ever price Asus ZenBook Duo UX481 is $1,000 at Amazon (usually $1,300), lower than the best-ever price Gigabyte’s Aero 15 (i7-9750H, GTX 1660 Ti, 16GB RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD, UHD OLED panel) is $1,150 at Amazon (usually $1,900), lower than the best-ever price
- Samsung’s 11-inch Chromebook 4 is $199 at Walmart (usually $250)
HP’s 2-in-1 14-inch Touch-Screen Chromebook is $499 at Best Buy (usually $629) Asus Chromebook Flip C434 is $400 at Amazon (usually $500), lower than the best-ever price
Verge Deals on Twitter /
Join our 35,000 followers, and keep up with our best daily tech deals with @vergedeals