Cyber Monday is over and most of these deals have expired, but we’ve rounded up the best deals still available here.
Amazon is hosting a wide variety of tech deals for Cyber Monday. The company started its deal festivities early by knocking down prices for many of its own devices, including some of its newer products that hadn’t yet seen any discounts. The fourth-generation Echo smart speaker, the latest Eero 6 mesh Wi-Fi routers, and more are all discounted right now, in addition to several other Amazon devices, such as the company’s entire range of Fire TV streaming devices.
We’ll be including the best deals we find below. The latest deals to hit the wire will be at the top, while the others will be organized by category. If your search for gifts spans wider than what Amazon has in stock, check out our other coverage of the best Cyber Monday deals happening elsewhere.
The latest deals
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus (black, 128GB, unlocked) is $900. This phone normally costs around $950 or more, depending on the color.
This 4K ultra-short-throw laser projector from Vava is $1,950 at Amazon, which is well below its usually $2,800 price. In our buying guide, T he Verge ’s Alix Diaconis said this model has the best image quality of all the projectors they tested out.
Smart speaker deals
- The smaller Echo Dot that has the same design as the more expensive Echo is just $29 (usually $50)
- If you want the new spherical Echo Dot with a digital clock embedded in the fabric, that one costs $39. It’s normally $60. Stock seems to be running low for this model, as it’s currently set to restock sometimes this spring.
- The new (and adorable) Kids Edition Echo Dot is $39. It normally costs $60. It won’t be available to ship until mid-January.
- The most capable Echo speaker, the Echo Studio, is down to $160 (usually $200). It’s currently set to deliver in late December or early January. The best option is this bundle that includes two Hue bulbs for free.
The Sonos Move Wi-Fi and Bluetooth-enabled smart speaker is $299 (usually $399). It’s currently set to come back in stock on December 23rd, but you can still get this deal price.
Smart display deals
- Facebook’s Portal TV brings a camera to your TV for $129 (usually $149).
- If you want to video chat with friends and family via Facebook, the Facebook Portal Plus is $229 (usually $280). This model automatically pans and zooms to keep the focus on you.
The Facebook Portal 10-inch display is $129, dropping in price from $179.
- The Amazon Echo Show 5 smart display with a camera is down to $45 (usually $90). This matches the best price debuted during Prime Day 2020. It is due to ship mid-December.
- The slightly larger Echo Show 8 with a bigger screen and more powerful speakers is $65 (usually $130). It will be available to ship mid- to late-December.
- Google’s Pixel 5 is $50 off for the first time, bringing it down to $650 (usually $700).
- The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G is $549. This phone usually costs $699 and before this hadn’t dropped in price lower than $600.
Amazon dropped the price of the OnePlus 8 Pro by another $50 below its Black Friday deal. You can get one for $750 now, which is the new low price.
Headphones & headset deals
- Amazon’s Echo Buds wireless earbuds are back down to $80, which matches their lowest price yet. This model is usually $130.
- Bose’s QC 35 II wireless, noise-canceling headphones are $200 (usually $350).
- The Sony WH-1000XM4 wireless, noise-canceling headphones are back down to $278, a $72 price cut. It’s a great discount on some of the best noise-canceling headphones you can currently buy. The black-colored model is currently running low on stock.
- If you’re okay with getting the previous generation model, the WH-1000XM3 are $230.
- For something far less expensive that has IPX5 water resistance, Plantronics’ BackBeat Fit 6100 over-ear, wireless headphones are $90 (usually $180, though they’re sometimes around $100).
- Samsung’s Galaxy Buds Plus wireless earbuds are down to $100 (normally $150). This matches the best deal we’ve seen, and it applies to every color option.
Jabra’s Elite 65t wireless earbuds are down to $70 (usually around $100).
- Logitech’s black and white-colored G733 wireless PC gaming headset that also works with PlayStation and Nintendo Switch consoles is $120 (normally $130).
- The Razer Kraken Tournament Edition gaming headset is $55 (usually $100).
The Razer Opus noise-canceling headphones are $150 (usually $200).
- The Beats Powerbeats Pro in navy are $199.95 (usually $249.99).
TVs and home entertainment deals
- The larger 65-inch model of the LG BX above is priced at $1,797, which is the lowest price we’ve seen yet.
- Nvidia’s Shield TV 4K streaming device is $129, down from $150
- The affordable Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite is down to $18 (usually $30).
- The standard Amazon Fire TV Stick with a more capable Alexa Remote is $28 (usually $40).
- The Amazon Fire TV 4K Stick with Dolby Atmos and 4K HDR support is $30 (usually $50).
- The high-end Amazon Fire TV Cube that supports 4K HDR, Dolby Atmos, and can handle voice queries from across the room is $80 (usually $120).
- If you want a Sonos Sub wireless subwoofer, those are $599 (usually $699). It’s currently set to come back in stock in mid-December, but you can still get this deal price.
- The Kids Edition Fire HD 10 is $130 instead of $200. This version includes the tablet, a tough case, a year’s worth of the FreeTime Unlimited subscription, and a two-year replacement guarantee if it breaks. It will be back in stock in mid-December, but you can take advantage of this deal now.
- Brydge’s Pro Plus keyboard with a trackpad built-in for the 11-inch iPad Pro (2018 or 2020 versions) is $140, down from its usual $160 price. The 12.9-inch version is back in stock at Amazon, costing $160 in stead of $180.
- If you don’t need a trackpad with your keyboard, the Brydge Pro for 12.9-inch iPad Pro models costs $100, down from $170. The 11-inch version is the same price.
- The Brydge keyboard made for 10.5-inch iPads, including the seventh and eight generation iPad, the previous-generation iPad Air and iPad Pro models, is $70 off. You can snag one for $60.
- If you have the Surface Pro 7 or any model going back to the Surface Pro 4, Brydge’s Pro Plus 12.3-inch keyboard with a trackpad is $30 off its usual price, totaling $120.
- The Brydge Go Plus, made for the Surface Go, is $100 ($40 off)
Smart home deals
- Ring’s Stick Up Cam is $80 (usually $100). You can get an Echo Dot (third-generation) speaker with it for the same price, but you won’t get it until sometime in the spring.
- The battery-operated Ring Spotlight Cam is $150 (usually $200).
- Ring’s Floodlight Camera, which requires hard-wiring to operate, is $190 instead of $250, but won’t ship until mid-December. You can add an Echo Show 5 display to the order for free.
- The Ring Video Doorbell 3 is $140 (usually $200). You can add an Echo Show 5 smart display to the order for just $10 more here.
- Ring’s Video Doorbell 3 Plus, which offers four-second video previews of alerts, is $160 instead of $230. Likewise, you can add an Echo Show 5 to the order for $10 more.
- Ring’s 14-piece Alarm set (the latest generation) is $200, down from $330. You can opt to add an Echo Dot (third generation) for no extra charge, but the current ship date is sometime this spring.
Mesh Wi-Fi router deals
- The new Eero 6 dual-band mesh Wi-Fi router is $103 (usually $130).
- If you want a three-pack of the tri-band Eero Pro 6 mesh Wi-Fi routers, it’ll cost $479 (usually $600); it’s due to ship sometime in early January.
- For the more basic Eero mesh Wi-Fi routers that don’t support Wi-Fi 6, a three-pack costs $174 at Amazon, down from $249.
- Google’s Nest Wifi mesh routers are steeply discounted, starting with the single unit that’s $139 instead of $169.
You’ll save even more if you buy two Google Nest Wifi routers , priced together for $219 (usually $299).
Netgear’s two-pack of Orbi Wi-Fi 6 routers are $380 (usually $450; Amazon currently says these will ship in mid-January).
Smartwatches & fitness tracker deals
- Fitbit’s Versa 3 smartwatch with built-in GPS is $30 off, down to $200.
- The Fitbit Inspire 2 fitness tracker is $69 (usually $100).
- Watch Dogs: Legion for PS4 and Xbox One is $30 (usually $60).
13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim for PS4 is $30 (usually $60).
- Marvel’s Avengers is $27 (usually $60).
Star Wars: Squadrons is $17 (usually $40).
- The Sega Genesis Mini retro console is $50 (usually $80).
Mario Tennis Aces (digital code) for Nintendo Switch is $40 (usually $60).
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening (digital code) for Nintendo Switch is $40 (usually $60).
- If you need extra space for games on your Nintendo Switch, Samsung’s microSD cards are steeply discounted. A 256GB card is just $25 and doubling that storage to 512GB costs $65.
- Seagate’s 2TB USB 3.0 game drive for Xbox consoles is $70 (usually $80). It comes with a one-month trial to Xbox Game Pass.
- The PlayStation-branded version of that same hard drive is also $70.
The PowerA Enhanced wireless controller for Switch is $37 (usually $50).
The Razer DeathAdder v2 Gaming Mouse is $50 (usually $70).
The Razer Viper Ultimate Lightest Wireless Gaming Mouse is $80 (usually $130).
- The Razer BlackWidow TE Chroma v2 TKL Tenkeyless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard is $132 (usually $140).
- For the first time, Brydge has discounted its W-Touch standalone trackpad for Windows 10. Normally $100, it’s down to $70.
- The W-Type wireless, full-sized Bluetooth keyboard is discounted by $20, bringing the price down to $40.