Cyber Monday is over and most of these deals have expired, but we’ve rounded up the best deals still available here.
Best Buy was one of the first retailers to launch Black Friday deals — all the way back in mid-October to go up against Amazon Prime Day. Now that Cyber Monday is here, Best Buy is back with a bunch of great sales that you can take advantage of. And, you can do all of your shopping online.
Below, you’ll find the best deals currently happening at Best Buy. If you want to find out what’s happening at other retailers, check out our other Black Friday and Cyber Monday coverage. As new deals come out, we’ll add those to the top so you can see them easily.
- The latest August Wi-Fi smart lock is $40 off at Best Buy and includes a free Lenovo Smart Clock Essential. Your total checkout cost will be $210 (plus tax).
- Jabra’s Elite 75t wireless earbuds are $119 in black. The previous best price was $130.
TVs and home entertainment deals
- LG’s huge 86-inch UN8500 4K LED TV is $1,450 with a My Best Buy account. Without being signed in, it’s $1,500. Normally, this model sells for $1,900.
- Alternatively, if you’re on a budget, Toshiba’s 50-inch 4K TV with Fire TV software built in costs just $260, down from $380.
- Sonos’ Beam soundbar is $300 (usually $400). We’ve seen this deal before, but it’s been a little while since the last time it hit. To sweeten the deal compared to what other retailers are offering, Best Buy includes a $10 gift card.
- If you want a Sonos Sub wireless subwoofer to go with it, those are $600 (usually $700).
Streaming device deals
- Nvidia’s Shield TV 4K HDR streaming device is $130 (usually $150)
- The affordable Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite is down to $18 (usually $30)
- The Amazon Fire TV 4K Stick with Dolby Atmos and 4K HDR support is $30 (usually $50)
- Roku’s Streaming Stick Plus with 4K support and quick-launch buttons for Disney Plus, Hulu, Sling, and Netflix is $30 (usually $50)
- The Roku Ultra streaming device with 4K and Dolby Vision support is $70 (usually $100)
Tablets and laptops
- You don’t often see iPads on sale, even on Cyber Monday, but Best Buy has the latest model of the iPad mini with WiFi and 64GB for $300, which is $100 off its usual $400.
Dell’s 15-inch G5 15 SE gaming laptop with AMD’s Ryzen 7 4800H processor, the Radeon RX 5600M graphics chip, 8GB of RAM, a 512GB SSD and a 144Hz refresh rate display costs $850, down from $1,050. This is a capable machine for the price.
The Amazon Kindle Paperwhite e-reader is 35 percent off its usual price at Best Buy. Normally $130, you can get the ad-supported version with 8GB for $85 — matching its lowest price yet.
- Best Buy is offering 10 percent off of digital gaming gift cards for Xbox and Nintendo, helping you save on games.
- Star Wars: Squadrons for PS4 and Xbox One is $25 (usually $40)
- You can pick up one of Microsoft’s new controllers made for the Xbox Series X / S consoles for $20 off (normally $60, or $65 for the bold blue controller). They also work on the Xbox One and PC, and Apple says it’s working to bring compatibility for it soon to iOS.
- The Last of Us Part II for PS4 is $30 (usually $60)
- Watch Dogs: Legion for PS4 and Xbox One is $30 (usually $60)
- Persona 5 Royal for PS4 is $20 (usually $60)
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Game of the Year Edition for PS4 and Xbox One is $25 (usually $60)
- Marvel’s Avengers for PS4 and Xbox One is $30 (usually $60)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 for PS4 and Xbox One is $20 (usually $60)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition for Nintendo Switch is $40 (usually $60). This version of the game for Switch rarely sees a discount.
- Best Buy is selling a 400GB SanDisk microSD card specifically labeled for the Nintendo Switch for $60. This isn’t the lowest price we’ve ever seen, but it beats the current price elsewhere.
- If you’re looking to upgrade your phone on Verizon, Best Buy is offering the best deal we’ve seen yet on the Google Pixel 5. Normally $700, you can activate it with a one-time payment for $500 on Verizon’s service (it’s locked to the carrier for 60 days, after which you can use it with other carriers if you choose to). Alternatively, you can pay $20.83 monthly, which totals to the same $500 cost. As of Sunday morning, Best Buy has restocked the “sorta sage” colorway pictured above.
- The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G is $549 ($500 with activation). This phone usually costs $699, and before this, it hadn’t dropped in price lower than $600.
Smartwatches and fitness tracker deals
Headphones and headset deals
- Bose’s QC 35 II wireless, noise-canceling headphones are $199 (usually $299).
- The Sony WH-1000XM4 wireless, noise-canceling headphones are back down to $278, a $72 price cut that we’ve seen a few times this autumn season already.
- Jabra’s Elite 65t wireless earbuds are down to $70 (usually around $100)
- Beats Powerbeats Pro wireless earbuds in the moss green, lava red, or spring yellow colors cost $160 (down from their $250 asking price)
- Logitech’s white
or black-colored G733 wireless PC gaming headset that also works with PlayStation and Nintendo Switch consoles is $120 (normally $130)
Mesh Wi-Fi router deals
- The new Eero 6 dual-band mesh Wi-Fi router is $103 (usually $130)
- A single Eero 6 tri-band mesh Wi-Fi router costs $183 (down from $229)
- If you want a two-pack of the dual-band Eero Pro 6 mesh Wi-Fi routers, it’ll cost $159 (usually $200)
- The most affordable bundle of Eero Wi-Fi 5 routers comes in this three-pack that costs $175, down from $250
- Netgear’s two-pack of Orbi Wi-Fi 6 routers are $350 for My Best Buy members, $380 without signing in (usually $450)
Bluetooth and smart speaker deals
You should know that most of these deals below, except for the price cuts on the Google Home and Nest Hub products, are available on Amazon as well. That’s a general rule of thumb for Amazon-made devices: they’re generally available at Best Buy and usually for the same price.
- The latest Amazon Echo smart speaker that has a spherical design and better sound than the previous generation is $70 (usually $100)
- The smaller Echo Dot that has the same design as the more expensive Echo is just $29 (usually $50)
- If you want two Dots (two is better than one, right?) you can get a a two-pack of new Echo Dots for $50, so two for the usual price of one.
If you want the new Echo Dot with a digital clock embedded in the fabric , that one costs $39. It’s normally $60.
- The new (and adorable) Kids Edition Echo Dot with the tiger design is $39. It normally costs $60
- The Echo Studio, the best-sounding Echo speaker, is down to $160 (usually $200)
- Best Buy still has stock of the big Google Home Max smart speaker for $150. This speaker usually retails for $300 outside of a sale.
- The Sonos Move Wi-Fi and Bluetooth-enabled smart speaker is $300 (usually $400)
- Marshall’s Emberton Bluetooth speaker usually costs $150, but it’s down to $100
- Ultimate Ears’ WonderBoom 2 Bluetooth speaker in the colors Deep Space, Bermuda Blue, or Radical Red is $50, down from $100
Smart display deals
It’s the same deal here concerning Best Buy matching Amazon’s prices, as maybe you’ve seen above with smart speakers and Eero mesh Wi-Fi routers, and below with the smart home devices.
- The Amazon Echo Show 5 smart display with a camera is down to $45 (usually $90). This matches the best price debuted during Prime Day 2020.
- The slightly larger Echo Show 8 with a bigger screen and more powerful speakers is $65 (usually $130)
- Facebook’s Portal TV brings video chatting through Facebook to your TV for $130 (usually $150)
- The Facebook Portal 10-inch display is $130, dropping in price from $180. It’s most like the Amazon smart displays mentioned above, but this one definitely looks more like a picture frame.
- The Facebook Portal Mini is a smaller version that costs $65 (usually $130)
- The Facebook Portal Plus is $230 (usually $280). This smart display can pan and zoom to follow you around if you move during a video call.
Smart home deals
- The base Ring Video Doorbell costs $70 (usually $100)
- Ring’s Video Doorbell 3 Plus, which offers four-second video previews of alerts, is $160 instead of $230
- Ring’s Stick Up Cam is $80 (usually $100). It’s available in white or black, and comes with a free 3rd generation Echo Dot.
- The battery-operated Ring Spotlight Cam is $150 (usually $200). It’s also available in white or black.