Amazon Prime Day is always a good opportunity to smarten up your abode, whether it’s an apartment or a multi-room, multi-level house. Compared to other product categories, there are usually some pretty aggressive smart home deals happening during Amazon’s annual shopping extravaganza. Most come from companies under the Amazon umbrella like Ring and Blink, however, like last year, companies such as Ecobee, SimpliSafe, and Google have also discounted a selection of smart home products.
Whether you’re looking for smart speakers, thermostats, cameras, or smart locks, we’ve got all of the best Prime Day 2021 smart home deals you need below. And if you’re looking for discounts in other categories, we’ve rounded up the best Prime Day deals to make note of.
The best video doorbell deals for Prime Day
SimpliSafe’s Video Doorbell Pro is $136 at Amazon (usually $170).
- Eufy Video Doorbell 2K (battery powered) is $140 at Amazon (usually $200).
- Ring Video Doorbell Wired is $45, or $40 when ordered through Alexa at Amazon (usually $60).
- Arlo Essential Video Doorbell is $100 or $110 with a latest-gen Echo Show 5 at Amazon (usually $150).
The best smart lock deals for Prime Day
The best security camera deals for Prime Day
- Ecobee SmartCamera is $70 or $90 with security sensor bundle at Amazon (usually $100).
- A single Blink Outdoor security camera is $60 at Amazon (usually $100).
- You can get a two-pack of Blink Outdoor cameras for $105 at Amazon (usually $180).
- For indoor security needs, a single Blink Indoor camera costs $50 at Amazon (usually $80).
- Grab a two-pack of Blink Indoor cams for $90 at Amazon (usually $140).
- SimpliSafe’s SimpliCam is $80 with clipped coupon at Amazon (usually $100).
- Ring Floodlight Cam Wired Plus is $140 or $150 with an Echo Show 5 at Amazon (usually $180).
- Ring Stick Up Cam Battery HD is $75 at Amazon (down from $100).
- Ring Spotlight Cam Battery HD is $150 at Amazon (down from $200).
The best smart thermostat deals for Prime Day
- Ecobee SmartThermostat with Voice Control is $198 or $210 when bundled with Ecobee SmartCamera (usually $250 or $311) at Amazon.
- Ecobee Lite SmartThermostat is $144 at Amazon (usually $166).
- Honeywell T5 smart thermostat is $78 at Amazon (usually $100).
- Google Nest Thermostat is $95 in sand color, $100 in other colors at Amazon (usually $130).
The best security system deals for Prime Day
The best smart speaker deals for Prime Day
The best smart display deals for Prime Day
The Echo Show 8 is the midsize smart display in Amazon’s current Echo lineup and can be used to display the weather, news, calendars, grocery lists, and more. You can also use it to control your smart home devices, watch streaming video, or listen to music. It even supports video calling via Zoom and Amazon’s Alexa calling service.
- Amazon’s new Echo Show 10 that has a motorized base to let the screen remain in view is $190 at Amazon (usually $250).
- Google’s Nest Hub Max is down to $200 at Best Buy (usually $230).
- The second-generation Google Nest Hub is discounted to $80 at Best Buy (from $100).
- Facebook’s Portal Plus display is $179 at Amazon (usually $280, available in black only).
The best smart bulb deals for Prime Day
- Get a three-pack of Philips Hue E26 white and color ambiance bulbs for $100 through Philips Hue’s site (usually $135).
- You can get a four-pack of Philips Hue white and color ambiance bulbs with a Hue Bridge included for $150 at Target (usually $200).
- Philips Hue’s Lightstrip Plus V4 80-inch is $80 at the Hue site and includes a 40-inch extension.
The best mesh Wi-Fi router deals for Prime Day
- A three-pack of Eero Pro (last-gen) mesh Wi-Fi routers is $350 at Amazon (usually $500).
- A two-pack of Google’s Nest Wifi routers is $209 at Amazon (usually $295).
- Netgear’s Orbi Pro Wi-Fi 6 router with two satellite extenders is $700 at Amazon (usually $880).
Misc. smart home deals
- The myQ Chamberlain smart garage door opener is $17 at Amazon (usually $30).
- The meross Smart Garage Door Opener (Apple HomeKit compatible) is $40 at Amazon (usually $50).