If you’ve been thinking about buying some new earbuds or headphones, Amazon rime Day 2021 is a great opportunity to snag something at a fantastic price. The company’s own Echo Buds are still on sale, of course, but so are products from Bose, Jabra, Sony, and other brands — with some at the lowest prices we’ve ever seen on them.
We’ve rounded up the highlights below, all of which are still available despite stock shortages in other categories. And if you’re shopping for TVs, laptops, or other tech accessories, we’ve also put together a guide to the best Prime Day deals, which encompasses the best true wireless earbud deals alongside other categories.
The best earbuds deals for Prime Day
Amazon’s latest Echo Buds are already aggressively priced at their regular $119.99, but for Prime Day, the company is dropping them down to $79.99. For that money, you’re getting a set of earbuds that get all the basics right — sound quality, fit, connection stability — and the noise cancellation is better than most other earbuds that sell for a similar price. Read the review.
The Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus remain a great choice for those who need lengthy battery life from their earbuds. They can keep playing for up to 11 hours, which pretty much crushes the competition. Read the review.
By design, the bean-shaped Galaxy Buds Live let in a lot of the ambient noise around you. So while they’re not a good option if you prefer to hear your music in peace and quiet, I know there are people out there who like hearing the outside world at all times — whether it’s for safety on a run or just to stay aware of their surroundings. Samsung’s stylish beans are great for that purpose. Read the review.
Samsung’s Galaxy Buds Live are open-style earbuds that rest in your ears without plugging them up. They have a surprising amount of bass considering the design and look very stylish; just don’t expect much from their noise cancellation.
The UE Fits from Ultimate Ears offer a customized fit that’s unlike any other pair of true wireless earbuds you’ll find — unless you’re shelling out for custom in-ear monitors. Through their unique, 60-second molding process, the proprietary ear tips adjust to the shape of each one of your ears. It takes a fraction of the time required to have custom ear tips made. If you’ve ever struggled to find earbuds that don’t come loose or fall out, the UE Fits are worth a serious look. At their regular $250 price, they face stiff competition, but you can get the black and purple colors for just $158 today. Read the review.
- Sony’s last-gen WF-1000XM3 wireless earbuds are $148 at Amazon and they include a free $20 gift card with purchase.
- Jabra’s Elite 85t earbuds have impressive active noise cancellation, and their sound quality beats out the Apple AirPods Pro. But the biggest trick in Jabra’s arsenal is support for multipoint: unlike pretty much all the other earbuds on this list, you can pair Jabra buds with two devices at the same time. During Prime Day, they’re $69 off. Read the review.
- If you can do without ANC, the Elite 75t remain a terrific option for all-around earbuds. They have lively, bass-forward sound, and Jabra’s app allows for a lot of EQ customization. For Prime Day, you can snag them for $95. Read the review.
- The Beats Flex are not going to top this list when it comes to sound quality — nor should they, given they typically run a mere $50. They sound good for the price, though, and offer a USB-C port, lengthy battery life, and a neckband-style design that will prevent you from losing a single earbud. During Prime Day, you can pick them up for $40. Read the review.
- Sennheiser’s CX 400BT earbuds have essentially the same sublime sound quality as the company’s top-tier Momentum True Wireless 2, but at a lower price. On Prime Day that price is dropping even lower to
$100$80. You lose out on features like noise cancellation and water resistance, but if all you care about is audio quality, this is a good deal to jump on.
- Sony’s WF-SP800N fitness earbuds are on sale for $90. With their IP55 rating against dust and water, these earbuds are more durable than many competitors that settle for IPX4. Read the review.
- Razer’s Hammerhead True Wireless Pro earbuds are $152 — down from their usual $200. This discounted price is much more reasonable for what Razer’s latest true wireless earbuds can offer. Read the review.
The best headphone deals for Prime Day
If there’s one can’t-miss deal on headphones for Prime Day, it’s the heavy discount that’s available on Bose’s excellent Noise Cancelling Headphones 700. They’re on sale for only $229 — a far cry from their normal MSRP.
Bose’s Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 have superb noise cancellation, excellent voice call performance, and a design that can comfortably stay on your head for hours.
- If all you’re looking for is a comfortable, reliable set of wireless headphones for around the house, the Bose SoundLink wireless headphones are on sale for $129. They have multipoint Bluetooth, 15 hours of battery life, and a lightweight design that won’t cause your head any discomfort even after several hours.
There’s also a deal on Sony’s flagship WH-1000XM4 noise-canceling headphones, which can be had for only $248. The Sonys can outlast Bose’s headphones on battery life, and the two are neck and neck when it comes to noise cancellation. Read our review.
- Jabra’s Elite 85h noise-canceling headphones don’t get as much attention as those from Sony and Bose, but they still deliver impressive noise cancellation, pleasing sound, multipoint connectivity, and 30-hour battery life. And at a sale price of $158, down from $250, they’re much cheaper than the flashier competitors, too. Read the review.
- Sony’s step-down noise-canceling headphones, the WH-XB900N, are on sale for just $118 for Prime Day. The noise cancellation isn’t quite on par with the pricier model, and you also give up some bells and whistles like ear detection and multipoint, but if the 1000XM4s are too expensive for your taste, these are worth considering.
Other deals for Prime Day
Update June 22nd, 11:54PM ET: Updated to reflect current deals and pricing.