Now that we’re past Black Friday, Amazon has shifted its deals — this time to Cyber Monday. Amazon has a slew of deals worth jumping on now if time is of the essence.
Below are a variety of deals worth your time and attention, especially if you’re an Amazon Prime subscriber. If you’re cross-shopping at the other major retailers, we’ve also put together a more general roundup of the best Cyber Monday deals to look out for. Also, if you love a chance to win some free stuff, don’t miss our mystery bag giveaway.
4K TV deals
- Amazon is offering up to 33 percent off on select Samsung TVs, ranging from smaller sizes to larger sizes, as well as steep discounts on some projectors. Notable call-outs include Samsung’s The Frame line of art-inspired, HDR-equipped TVs, starting with last year’s 32-inch model for just $448 ($152 off). The 43-inch, 2021 model is also going for $798 ($202 off), while the 75-inch configuration is on sale at $2,198 ($802 off).
- Some of Samsung’s outdoor Terrace TVs are currently discounted — like the 55-inch model, now priced at $2,798 ($702 off) — as well as Samsung’s 120-inch, short-throw Premiere projector, now on sale for $2,498 ($1,002 off).
Samsung The Frame LCD TV (75-Inch, 2021)
Samsung’s The Frame is a smart, 4K TV designed to directly blend in with your home’s decor. The QLED panel can seamlessly switch from displaying whatever content it is you’re watching to idle scenes of decorative art. The Frame also boasts HDR, a 120Hz refresh rate, and a motion sensor to ensure someone is there to see its ambient Art Mode.
- LG’s OLED TVs have recently received some great discounts, with Amazon offering up to 28 percent off the excellent C1 line. You can choose from the 48-inch for $1,097 ($200 off), the 55-inch for $1,297 ($203 off), the 65-inch for $1,797 ($703 off), or the massive 77-inch for $2,897 ($903 off). The 65-inch is our pick for the best size-to-price ratio, but you cannot go wrong with any C1 if you can make the size and budget work for you.
LG C1 OLED TV (65-inch)
An OLED TV loaded with features, including 4K resolution, a 120Hz refresh rate, and support for both Nvidia G-Sync and AMD FreeSync technologies.
- Sony’s complete X85J lineup, which offers support for Google TV, is up to 28 percent off at Amazon. Each TV offers a big display at a very affordable price, along with an intuitive app interface thanks to Google. It’s not every day you can get a solid, 85-inch 4K TV for just $1,998 ($502 off).
Sony X85J TV (75-inch, 2021 model)
Sony’s X85J line of TVs are equipped with Google TV for compatibility with Android apps built for set-tops and a native 120Hz refresh rate for gaming.
Headphones and true wireless earbud deals
Bose QC45 headphones
Bose’s QuietComfort 45 headphones update the company’s popular, impossibly comfortable design with USB-C, improved noise cancellation, and longer battery life.
- The latest Bose QuietComfort 45, which just came out during the summer, are currently on sale for their best price to date. Amazon has the new noise-canceling headphones in black or white for $279, saving you $50. Read our review.
If you’re looking for an alternative set of noise-canceling headphones from Bose, there’s the QC35 II. The last-gen model is now even more affordable at just $179 , a cool $170 off the original MSRP.
- Sony’s WF-1000XM4 — our top pick for the best true wireless earbuds — are on sale at Amazon for $248, saving you $32. The excellent noise-canceling headphones offer fantastic sound, great battery life, and come in either black or white. Read our review.
Sony’s WF-1000XM4 have the best noise cancellation of any true wireless earbuds, and the sound quality is second to none. You can also charge them wirelessly, and they sport a new design that’s smaller and features IPX4 water and sweat resistance.
- If you’re on a tighter budget and still value high-quality active noise cancellation, the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds are down to $199 from their usual price of $279 (a savings of $80). You even have your pick of the litter among its four color options. Read our review.
- The fitness-focused Bose Sport Earbuds are $30 off at Amazon, matching an all-time low of $149.
The black version of Apple’s AirPods Max are down to $429 ($120 off) at Amazon. Apple’s AirPods Max are selling for $440 in the silver colorway from Amazon, down from their hefty $549 standard price. Read our review.
- The newest earbuds from Apple, the $179.99 third-gen AirPods, borrow some styling from the AirPods Pro and improve on the second-gen while adding a MagSafe case. Right now, they’re $150 at checkout when you buy them at Amazon.
- The Beats Studio Pro earbuds are down to their lowest price yet at Amazon. Normally $149.99, this new model from Beats that recharges via USB-C and works well on Android (in addition to iOS), is $100. Read our review.
Apple AirPods Max (select colors)
Apple’s AirPods Max feature exemplary build quality, sound phenomenal, and keep up with the best at noise cancellation.
Amazon Kindle deals
Amazon’s latest Kindle Paperwhite has a 6.8-inch E Ink display with adjustable color temperature for nighttime reading. It also boasts a faster processor, additional battery life, IPX8 waterproofing, and — finally — a USB-C port.
- The Kindle Paperwhite is currently $105, 26 percent off its original price of $140. This is the ad-supported version. If you want the ad-free version, the smart move is to go with the Kindle Paperwhite Kids,
which is down to $114.99 ($45 down from $159.99).
- The flagship Kindle Oasis is also on sale for $174.99, $75 off its original price of $249.99.
- If both of those are too expensive,
the base model Kindle is down to $49.99 from its regular price of $89.99.
Amazon Fire TV Sticks
Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max (2021)
Boasting an improved performance compared to the Fire TV Stick 4K, Amazon’s newest streaming stick also supports Wi-Fi 6, Dolby Vision, HDR, HDR10 Plus, and Dolby Atmos. Its newer remote, which comes with the stick, additionally offers handy shortcuts to live TV programming and apps.
Of course, Amazon is discounting its own hardware. Shopping holidays like Cyber Monday and Amazon Prime Day are some of the best times to pick up one of Amazon’s popular streaming sticks, many of which are currently discounted to 50 percent off.
- Amazon’s Fire TV Stick 4K is just $25 (50 percent off) right now. While not as capable as the Fire TV Stick 4K Max, it’s still plenty fast and offers support for Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, HDR10 Plus, and HDR10. Read our full review.
- The high-end Fire TV Stick 4K Max — a streaming device with Wi-Fi 6 and faster performance than the previous model — is $20 off, bringing the final sale price down to $35. Read our review.
Echo Show 8
The Echo Show 8 hits the sweet spot for a smart display: not too small for touch control of your smart home, and not too big to sit on your kitchen counter and stream Netflix.
Amazon smart speaker and smart home tech deals
Amazon’s older but still great, third-gen Echo Dot smart speaker is a steal for just $20, down from $40, with the option of 6 months of Amazon Music for free.
- The spherical Echo fourth-gen speaker with the built-in Zigbee smart home hub is now almost half price at $59.99 compared to $99.99. Read our Echo fourth-gen review.
- For an Alexa-powered smart display, the Echo Show 8 (second-gen) is $59.99, down from $129.99.
Ring Alarm (eight-piece)
Ring Alarm is a home security system that works with Alexa voice control, and Alexa Guard and Guard Plus services, to help you secure your home. It offers professional monitoring and works with Ring’s security cameras.
- The top-tier Nest Learning Smart Thermostat is $70 off right now and is the only Nest thermostat you can buy that works with Amazon Alexa’s smart voice assistant.
- The cheapest Ring video doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Wired, gets even cheaper with an $18 price cut to $41.99.
Plus, you can get an Echo Dot third-gen smart speaker with it for free with this bundle .
- Ring’s second-gen home security system, Ring Alarm which works with Alexa Guard, is on sale for $80 off ($119 instead of $199 for the five-piece kit)
and the eight-piece is $100 off ($149.99 instead of $249.99).
- The Eero Pro 6 mesh Wi-Fi routers are selling for $299 for a two-pack, a savings of $100, with the slightly less powerful Eero 6 two-pack down to $167 from $279. Read our full Eero review.
Verge Deals on Twitter /
Join our over 40,000 followers, and keep up with our best daily tech deals with @vergedeals
Some more worthwhile deals at Amazon
- The Fitbit Sense is down to $200, a savings of $100 for this smartwatch with mood and stress tracking. Read our review of this fitness watch that measures SpO2, heart rate variability, breath rate, skin temp, and EDA.
- A great companion to any streamer or podcaster,
the Blue Yeti microphone is on sale at Amazon for $90 in select colorways, matching one of its best prices to date.
- A variety of Shure microphones are discounted up to 28 percent off. This includes the legendary SM7B, which is the mic you hear on some of the world’s biggest podcasts, for $359 ($40 off). For lower-cost offshoots of the SM7B, the USB-equipped Shure MV7 mic is $219 ($30 off) and the no-frills XLR-only Shure MV7X is just $149 ($30 off).
- Razer gaming peripherals are up to 50 percent off, offering steep discounts on headsets, mice, keyboards, and more. This includes $35 off the Razer Kishi mobile game controller for Android phones, as well the Seiren X USB streaming mic, which is available in black for just $50 ($50 off). The popular Razer DeathAdder v2 Pro wireless gaming mouse is down to an all-time low of $70, too, saving you $60.
- Selections from Canon’s mirrorless camera system, including the full-frame EOS R and APS-C EOS M50 Mark II, are up to 38 percent off. This brings the EOS R body down to $1,600, a healthy $200 off the usual price.
- If you’re putting in all this hard work and shopping early for your loved ones, don’t forget to treat yourself to something nice — like Ferrero chocolate. Right now, you can get a 48-count gift box of assorted sweets for just $21.76 as a present for you or someone else. We know it’s not tech-related, but we won’t judge you.
- Snag a capacious 256GB Samsung microSD card for your Switch, phone, camera, or laptop (assuming they have a microSD card slot) at Amazon for just $25.