If you’re looking to expand your armory of gaming peripherals, you’ve come to the right place. Several retailers have a wide variety of gaming peripherals available at a deep discount, some of which are seeing their lowest prices ever. This list isn’t about price breaks on gaming PCs or componentry, but if it's something you can connect, attach, or plug into your computer, you’ll find it here.
There are a ton of mice, keyboards, and headsets on sale, as well as monitors, speakers, and a handful of other accessories you can save on. And if you’re in the market for a new machine, be sure to take a look at our guides to the best Cyber Monday laptop deals and best gaming deals you can get.
This scaled-down version of the G915 uses a tenkeyless design, ditching the number pad but keeping the same low-profile silhouette and wireless connectivity. The G915 TKL can be equipped with clicky, linear, or tactile switches and features RGB backlighting.
- The Razer BlackWidow V3 Pro is a full-size, wired keyboard featuring Razer’s own clicky green mechanical switches. GameStop has reduced the price to just $140, taking $40 off the regular price of this RGB keyboard.
- The full-sized, wired version of the Logitech G915, the G815, is available with linear, tactile, or clicky switches for $150 at GameStop, $50 off the regular retail price.
- The Corsair K70 RGB Low-Profile Keyboard is a little slimmer than your average keyboard but makes no compromises in terms of performance. Normally the K70 costs $100, but Walmart has discounted this model to just $79.
The Razer BlackShark V2 is a runner-up in our guide to the best gaming headsets. It’s compatible with PCs outfitted with a 3.5mm port, or using the included USB sound card, as well as consoles and controllers that feature a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Verge Deals on Twitter /
Join our over 40,000 followers, and keep up with our best daily tech deals with @vergedeals
The Logitech G305 Lightspeed is a wireless mouse with flair. This vibrant mouse features six programmable buttons and a 12K DPI sensor. The G305 is also available in a variety of colorways and is capable of lasting for up to 240 hours with a single AA battery.
- Razer’s most customizable wireless mouse, the Basilisk Ultimate, has a removable sniper button and an adjustable scroll wheel. Normally $150, this mouse is on sale at GameStop for $80.
- Logitech’s G Pro is a modest-looking mouse with an esports pedigree. It was made in collaboration with professional gamers who valued its lightweight stature and ergonomic design. Usually, this mouse would cost $130, but it’s currently on sale for $99 at GameStop.
The Logitech G703 is an older model in the Logitech armory but features great specs. The G703 features a 16K DPI sensor, weighs 95 grams, and can last up to 35 hours on a single charge. Normally this mouse costs $90, but it’s currently available at Newegg for $60 .
- The ambidextrous Logitech G903 is discounted by $40 at Newegg right now, bringing the price down to just $90. This wireless mouse features a 16K DPI sensor and can even charge wirelessly with the Logitech Powerplay system.
- Razer is currently discounting its Nommo Pro and Nommo Chroma speakers. The Nommo Pro comes with its own subwoofer and integrated tweeters, and though it normally costs $550, it’s currently on sale for $420. The Nommo Chroma speakers look very similar to the Pro version but don’t come with tweeters or a subwoofer. This model is normally $170 but has been discounted to $119. If you don’t mind waiting a week for them to ship, this is a good deal on some awesome desktop speakers.