One of the most sought-after gifts every holiday — at least, ever since Apple removed the 3.5mm headphone jack from the iPhone — has been true wireless earbuds. They are often the favored listening device of many people because they offer the most convenience, and they’re a product category that frequently goes on sale. Full-size headphones offer superior sound, and those are still seeing their fair share of Cyber Monday discounts, but most casual listeners often prefer earbuds.
Here, we’ve rounded up the best Cyber Monday deals on wireless earbuds from Apple, Samsung, Bose, Jabra, Beats, and even Google, as well as a couple of lesser-known brands. Each has its own unique qualities or value proposition to offer, and we have deals spanning the range that can fit into any budget — starting with premium models and extending all the way to entry-level options still worth your listening time and money.
The best deals on premium earbuds
- The Sony WF-1000XM4 earbuds have been The Verge’s pick for the best overall earbuds since they took the market by storm over the summer. These earbuds are currently on sale for $248, as opposed to their list price of $280, at Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, and B&H Photo. The current deal matches the best price we’ve seen on the noise-canceling earbuds, and they’re widely available, so you can purchase them from your retailer of choice. Read our review.
- Jabra’s Elite 85t offer noise cancellation and the ability to connect to multiple devices, all for the very competitive price of $150 at Amazon, discounted from their usual $230. Read our review.
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 are a premium earbud with solid noise-cancellation and excellent sound. Normally they are priced high at $300 — higher than everything else in this list — but Amazon has a big discount on the black model for just $172 ($128 off). Read our review.
- The Bose QuietComfort Earbuds really stand out for their noise-canceling chops, and are currently on sale nearly everywhere right now for around $199, down from their full price of $280. You can get them on sale at Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, or B&H Photo. Read our review.
- If you prefer fitness-focused earbuds from a brand like Bose, you can get the Bose Sport earbuds for just $149 ($30 off) at Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, or B&H Photo. These buds trade noise cancellation for better IPX4 sweat and weather resistance, with blue and white options for sporty colors.
- The latest revision of Apple’s hugely popular AirPods Pro now comes with a MagSafe-compatible charging case. Walmart is currently offering them for just $159. Meanwhile, it’s selling for $190 at Best Buy and Target, saving you $60. Read our review.
Apple’s flagship earbuds improve on the regular AirPods with better sound quality, excellent active noise cancellation, and immersive spatial audio. The latest revision also includes MagSafe charging built into the case.
- Samsung’s top-line Galaxy Buds Pro are a strong alternative to some of Apple’s best and, most likely, your ideal solution if you prefer Galaxy phones. They’re on sale for just $150 ($50 off) at Best Buy, Target, and Walmart. Read our review.
- The Beats Powerbeats Pro have been around for a while, and they come in a wide range of colors with solid audio quality in a fitness-focused package. They are on a massive $100 discount nearly everywhere right now. You can pick them up for just $150 at Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, and B&H Photo. Read our review.
- If you like the idea of earbud sunglasses that shade your eyes from the sun while keeping your ears open to hear passing traffic and the world around you, the Bose Frames Tempo, Tenor, and Soprano are all discounted to $219 at Amazon (each one discounted by $30). Read our review of the Bose Tempo here.
- Never had a pair of earbuds that fit just right? Always found earbuds to be too big, too small, or never comfortable? The Ultimate Ears UE Fits, which can be custom-fitted to your ears, are discounted to $169 ($80 off) direct from Ultimate Ears. These are some of the most unusual earbuds around, and they’re on a rare discount. Read our review.
The best deals on midrange earbuds
- The Beats Studio Pro earbuds are down to their lowest price yet at Best Buy and Amazon. Normally $149.99, this new model from Beats that recharges via USB-C and works well on Android (in addition to iOS) is $100. Read our review.
- The second-gen Apple AirPods with a wired charging case are practically the de facto standard in the world of wireless earbuds. They don’t have active noise-canceling, but the hard plastic design allows a one-size-fits-many approach, and the connectivity to Apple devices is easy as pie. They’re on sale for just $100 at Amazon at checkout, saving you $59. Target and Walmart also have them for $115, as does Best Buy for $120. Read our review.
- If you prefer your base-model AirPods to come with the optional wireless charging case, the outright best price right now is $133 at Woot. If you’re an Amazon Prime subscriber, you get an additional $5 off the deal at Woot, making it the very lowest price of $128 ($71 off). Otherwise, Walmart has them for $145 and B&H Photo for $165.
- The newest earbuds from Apple, the $179.99 third-gen AirPods, borrow some styling from the AirPods Pro and improve on the second-gen while adding a MagSafe case. Right now, they’re $150 at checkout when you buy them at Amazon. Read our review.
- Samsung’s Galaxy Buds 2 are the most recent addition to its wireless earbuds lineup, and they come complete with active noise cancellation for just $100 ($50 off) at Best Buy, $110 ($40 off) at Amazon, or for $120 at Target and Walmart. Read our review.
- The bean-like Galaxy Buds Live have a unique design that is very low-key when you’re wearing them out, and the sound quality is great for something so compact — even if the noise-canceling isn’t the best. They can be had for just $100 (a whole $70 off) at Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, and B&H Photo. Read our review.
The best deals on entry-level earbuds
- Amazon’s second-generation Echo Buds that include a wireless charging case are just $90 (down from $140). This is the best deal that we’ve seen yet. If you don’t need a wireless charging case, the set that includes a case you’ll need to plug in to charge is just $70.
- The Google Pixel Buds A-series are a lower-cost option of the Pixel Buds that finally started to get wireless earbuds right for Google, and being cheaper helps this model to be even more appealing. It’s a solid earbud for any Android user, but maybe most desirable if you’re a Pixel phone owner. You can pick them up for just $80 ($20 off) at Best Buy. Read our review.
- The Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 are not going to win any notable awards in any particular categories, but they’re fine for a basic set of earbuds from a reputable brand that just cost $45 ($5 off) at Amazon. They even have wireless charging and solid battery life. Think of it as stepping into stocking stuffer territory, but you’re not buying the equivalent of a true wireless lump of coal.