The best phone prices undeniably come from wireless carriers — but they also come with a lot of strings attached, like lengthy contracts and requirements to stay on expensive unlimited plans. Buying unlocked means that you aren’t tied to a particular carrier or plan, and that’s why we recommend purchasing a phone that way if you can. Unfortunately, it also means missing out on the “free” phone offer.
While Amazon isn’t giving out any free phones on Prime Day, you’ll find the next best thing: significant discounts on current models, with no contract or trade-in required. Here you’ll find the very best wireless deals on Prime Day, from accessories to flagships to 4G-only phones, with no strings in sight.
Best Amazon Prime Day accessory deals
- The days of getting a charging brick included with your phone are all but over. Thankfully, this $19.99 Belkin wall charger (normally $30) does double duty with two USB-C ports to supply 20W charging to two devices at once.
- The iOttie wireless car charger with dashboard mount is on sale for $33.97, marked down from $49. It’s Qi-compatible and delivers a 10W charge to Android phones and 7.5W for iPhones.
- Apple’s MagSafe Duo Charger is $25 off today, selling for $103.99 instead. You can use it to wirelessly charge iPhone 8 models and other Apple devices.
- Anker’s taking up to $120 off a variety of power banks and chargers. You can, for instance, buy this 20-watt, 20,000mAh portable charger with USB-C support for $44.99 ($25 off). Alternatively, you can buy Anker’s 20-watt 511 Charger for as little as $13.99 ($5 off).
- Samsung’s 512GB microSD card is just $52.25 when you clip the on-page coupon. It’s perfect for phones. If you’re lucky enough to have a microSD card slot on your phone (they’re also disappearing fast) then this is a cost-effective way to add a ton of storage space.
Best Amazon Prime Day Samsung phone deals
Samsung is offering 30 percent off unlocked S22-Series devices, as well as a healthy discount on its already affordable Galaxy A53 5G. They’re all among the best Android phones you can buy right now at their respective price points, and they’re backed up by fantastic support policies so they’ll keep getting software updates for many years to come.
Samsung Galaxy A53 5G (128GB, unlocked)
A good all-around device for its $449 MSRP, the A53 5G delivers solid performance, an all-day battery, a 6.5-inch OLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate, and an IP67 rating.
- Normally $449, the Galaxy A53 5G with 128GB of storage is currently on sale for $324.99. That’s a fantastic price for a phone with a 120Hz OLED screen, IP67 water resistance, and four years of software updates promised. If you’re looking for a midrange Android phone, this is the one to get. Read our full review.
- The Galaxy S21 FE is on sale for $489.99, marked down from its $699 MSRP (though it’s recently been priced around $600). It’s a good option if you want something that falls between a flagship and a midrange phone, with some high-end features like wireless charging you won’t get from the A53. Read our full review.
Samsung Galaxy S22 (128GB, unlocked)
Samsung’s S22 has the smallest 6.1-inch screen of its lineup with the same triple-camera setup as its plus-sized sibling, promising improved low-light and portrait mode performance.
- The standard Galaxy S22 with 128GB of storage is on sale for $599.99 (usually $799) and the 256GB Galaxy S22 is going for $649.99 (usually $849). They’re a better option for lighter users, since battery life isn’t as robust as the other models in the lineup. Read our full review.
- The pink Galaxy S22 Plus with 128GB of storage and the black 128GB S22 Plus are on sale for $699.99, both of which are normally $999.
If you want more storage, the 256GB versions of the pink S22 Plus , black S22 Plus , and green S22 Plus are all $734.99 instead of $1,049. The bigger model has better battery life and we think it’s the all-around best Android phone for most people. Read our full review.
- Looking for a phone that does absolutely everything? The burgundy Galaxy S22 Ultra with 128GB of storage is on sale for $839.99, marked down from $1,199. It’s a power user’s dream, with a built-in stylus and an excellent, 10x telephoto camera. Read our full review.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 (256GB, unlocked)
The Galaxy Z Fold 3 is Samsung’s latest attempt at making foldable phones more mainstream. It’s expensive, sure, but it’s also more durable than previous models and comes with a 120Hz display and support for the once-exclusive S Pen.
- The 256GB configuration of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 is currently discounted on Amazon to $1,089.99, down from its usual price of $1,799.99. This is more than $200 cheaper than its lowest price to date, making this an excellent deal on the foldable phone. The 512GB model of the Z Fold 3 is also available for $1,189.99 (normally $1,899.99). Read our review.
- Samsung’s other foldable phone, the Galaxy Z Flip 3, is also on sale for its best price ever. Typically priced at $999.99, the 128GB model of the Flip 3 is currently discounted to $699.99. The 256GB configuration has also received a similar discount, lowering the $1,049.99 phone to $749.99. Read our review.
Verge Deals on Twitter /
Join more than 47,000 followers, and keep up with the best daily tech deals with @vergedeals
Best Amazon Prime Day Google Pixel phone deals
Google Pixel 6 (128GB, unlocked)
The Pixel 6 is the base model of Google’s last-gen flagship. It features the Google Tensor CPU, 8GB of RAM, and a rear camera with both 50 megapixels for its main wide-angle and 12 megapixels for its ultrawide.
- The Pixel 6 with 256GB of storage is $599, marked down from $699. The 128GB version is also marked down to around $500 depending on the color you choose, but stock is limited. The Pixel 6 Pro with 128GB of storage is $699, down from $899. Both are available with the same discounts from Google’s own online store too. Read our full review.
Best Amazon Prime Day OnePlus phone deals
- The OnePlus N200 5G is on sale for just $179.99, marked down from $239.99. It’s a year old, but it should still receive two additional years of security updates from OnePlus. Plus, for under $200, its 6.5-inch, 1080p display — which provides a smoother, 90Hz refresh rate — is one of the best you’ll get for the price. Read our full review.
Best Amazon Prime Day Motorola phone deals
Motorola Moto G Stylus (2022)
Motorola’s new Moto G Stylus is one of our favorite budget-friendly smartphones and, unusually for this price bracket, comes with a built-in stylus. It also performs relatively well and offers a large 6.8-inch LCD display.
- This year’s 4G-only Moto G Stylus is on sale for $199.99
- Motorola is selling the 2021 Moto G Power for $149.99 ($249.99 full price). It’s a 4G-only device and performance is on the slower side, but it’s a good deal for well under $200 if you’re looking for a battery that will last for days. Read our full review.
- Motorola has two 5G phones on offer for Prime Day: the One 5G Ace for $239.99 (down from $399) and last year’s 256GB Moto G Stylus 5G for $239.99 (also down from $399). Both offer huge 1080p screens, however, they’ll be reaching the end of their software security patch lifespan in the next year. Read our full Moto G Stylus 5G (2021) and One 5G Ace reviews.
Best Amazon Prime Day Microsoft phone deals
Microsoft Surface Duo (128GB, unlocked)
Microsoft’s first Android phone was its ambitious foldable Surface Duo. It features two OLED displays, and its high-end design fits in with the greater Surface family of products.
- The 2020 Surface Duo with 128GB of storage is $400, marked down from $459. That’s about the lowest price you’ll find on a modern foldable phone. Read our full review.