As expected, Target’s recent “Deal Days” event has officially come to a close. The two-day shopping event — which served as a counter to Amazon’s Prime Early Access Sale — brought with it discounts on a variety of tech products, including gaming accessories, headphones, 4K TVs, and a range of other items that were on sale by as much as 50 percent off. However, just because the sale is over doesn’t mean there aren’t still deals to be had. In fact, a number of popular items are still clinging to their Prime Day prices following the event.
To help you make sense of what’s still on offer, we’ve sorted through the remains of Target’s recent sales event to compile a list of the best tech deals you can still buy. The current batch of discounts extends to premium picks like LG’s brilliant C2 OLED and Google’s Pixel 6A, as well as budget-friendly options like Apple’s second-gen AirPods. Also, keep in mind that Target will price-match items within 14 days of purchase until December 24th, if you happen to find the same item elsewhere for a cheaper price.
Target’s Deal Day sale deals
The best true wireless earbud deals
- Sony’s noise-canceling WF-1000XM4 true wireless earbuds are still on sale for $249.99 ($29 off). These offer some of the best noise cancellation of any true wireless earbuds and terrific sound quality, making them our top pick when it comes to wireless earbuds. Read our review.
- Apple’s second-gen AirPods are on sale for $99.99 instead of $129.99, which is nearly their best price to date. They sound good and offer decent battery life for a pair of sub-$100 earbuds, but they lack active noise cancellation and water resistance. Read our review.
- If you want a pair of noise-canceling earbuds, Apple’s first-gen AirPods Pro are on sale for $199.99 instead of $249.99. While they lack the swiped-based controls found on the new model, the last-gen AirPods Pro still sound better than the non-premium models in Apple’s AirPods lineup; they also cancel out noise well and come with swappable ear tips. Read our review.
- You can currently buy Samsung’s bean-shaped Galaxy Buds Live for $99.99 instead of $169.99. These earbuds offer a loud, powerful sound, though their active noise cancellation can’t compete with many of the more premium models out there. Read our review.
The best TV and streaming stick deals
- Target is selling LG’s C2 OLED in a number of sizes right now, but the 55-inch is the one that’s seeing the most attractive discount right now. It’s on sale for $1,349.99 instead of $1,799.99. The 4K TV sports a 120Hz refresh rate, low input lag, and a bevy of new features, including a “dark room” setting that’s designed to reduce eyestrain.
- Amazon’s Fire TV Stick 4K offers fewer features than the Fire Stick 4K Max but it’s still a good deal when found at a discount. For a limited time, you can get it for 40 percent off at Target, where it’s available for $29.99. Read our review.
The best smartphone deals
- You can also still buy an unlocked, 128GB Google Pixel 6A for $349 ($100 off). The phone offers a 6.1-inch OLED display, a 12-megapixel camera, and Google’s first-gen Tensor processor. Read our review.
- Target’s discounting both of Samsung’s latest foldables in an unlocked configuration. The Galaxy Z Flip 4 is available with 128GB of storage for $899.99 ($100 off), while the Galaxy Z Fold 4 with 256GB of storage is on sale for $1,499 ($300 off). Read our reviews of the Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Z Fold 4.
- Motorola’s newest Moto G Stylus is one of our favorite budget-friendly smartphones that comes with a stylus. You can buy it right now from Target with 256GB of storage for $349.99 ($150 off). Read our review.
The best robot vacuum deals
iRobot’s excellent j7 Plus is $200 off today at $599 with its auto-empty base. An AI-powered vacuum that can spot and avoid things like socks, cables, and pet waste, this is the best Roomba vacuum cleaner we’ve tested.
- You can buy the iRobot Roomba j7 for $399.99 (about $200 off). For something more capable, you can buy the j7 Plus, which comes with an auto-emptying docking station for $599.99 ($200 off). This is our favorite robot vacuum, one that comes with customizable mapping zones and good battery life. Read our review of the iRobot Roomba j7 Plus.
- The older Roomba s9 Plus is also on sale for $799 (about $201 off). While it lacks the AI obstacle avoidance the j7 offers, it boasts higher suction.
- The iRobot Roomba i3 EVO is discounted to $299.99 ($50 off). Like the j7, it offers the same suction level, almost the same battery life, voice control, and smart mapping capabilities.
Fujifilm’s Instax Mini 11 is the best instant camera for most people. While it lacks more advanced features, the simple instant camera takes good quality shots quickly and easily and offers a built-in selfie mode.
- You can buy our favorite instant camera, Fujifilm’s Instax Mini 11, for just $59.99 instead of $76.99. Target is also selling the instant camera alongside a pack of film containing 10 prints for $69.99 instead of $86.99.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 is on sale for $24.99 instead of $59.99 for PlayStation and Xbox. Read our review.
- You can buy the Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection for the PlayStation 5 for $29.99 instead of $49.99.
- Meta’s Portal Go, a battery-powered portable smart display that’s great for video calls, is on sale for $107.40 instead of $179. Read our review.
- Microsoft’s Surface Pro 8 is a convertible you can use with a detachable keyboard (sold separately) as well as a speedy 120Hz refresh rate and Thunderbolt 4 support. Target is discounting various configurations, including the model equipped with 8GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, and an Intel Core i5 processor for $969.99 instead of $999.99. Read our review.
- Target is selling a four-pack of Apple’s item-tracking AirTags for $94.97 instead of $99.99.