Amazon’s Prime Early Access Sale is providing yet another opportunity to get a fantastic discount on a 4K TV. If you’ve been scouting for deals in the lead-up to Black Friday, this is a week when you’ll want to be paying attention. Right now, we’re seeing some big price cuts on all sorts of smart TV models, ranging in size, streaming platform, and display (QLED, OLED, etc.). This roundup includes deals that are exclusive to Prime members as well as some that are available from Best Buy, Walmart, Target, and wherever else we find good discounts.
The best Prime Day TV deals
- LG’s 48-inch A1 OLED is a stellar value if you want an OLED, but don’t need the high-end features that can cause the price to soar. While it costs $946.99 for non-Prime subscribers, it’s just $646.99 for Prime users.
- Sony’s 55-inch A80J OLED 4K TV with Google TV software is just $999.99 at Best Buy (originally $1,899.99). This deal isn’t being offered at Amazon.
- Amazon’s 75-inch Fire TV Omni 4K TV is available for just $839.99 for Prime members, down from its original $1,049.99 price. Note that this model is from Amazon’s first-gen run of Omni TVs, not the QLED model that it just announced in early October. Read our review.
- Insignia (Best Buy’s in-house brand) has a 70-inch F30 4K TV with Amazon’s Fire TV software built in for $449.99 ($200 off). Don’t expect stunning quality compared to pricier TVs, but this could be a great fit for someone’s needs, particularly if you want an all-in-one TV that streams shows and movies via Amazon’s Fire TV OS. Plus, Best Buy includes a second-gen Amazon Echo Show 5 smart display at no additional cost.
- Sony’s 65-inch X90K 4K TV with full array local dimming (for better control over brightness and darkness) is on sale for $1,198 at Amazon or $1,199.99 at Best Buy. This model includes the Google TV interface built in, which allows you to easily find TV shows and movies.
The B2 is one of LG’s latest OLED TV models. It sits in the middle of its offering, boasting a high 120Hz refresh rate feature that’s not present in the more affordable A2. It also has HDMI 2.1 ports for fast-paced content, like gaming.
- The 55-inch LG B2 OLED TV is a great deal at $976.99 at Amazon. It offers an amazing picture, HDMI 2.1, and a 120Hz refresh rate, but it can’t get quite as bright as the C2 lineup. Still, it’s a great value if you’re looking for one of LG’s latest models.
- Samsung’s 55-inch S95B (QD-OLED) 4K TV is $600 off at Best Buy. Originally $2,199.99, you can snag one today for $1,599.99. This kind of OLED technology delivers more brightness than LG’s current OLED displays. At Amazon, it’s just a smidge cheaper at $1,597.99. Read about this model right here.
- LG’s 42-inch C2 Evo OLED TV is down to $996.99 ($400 off) at Amazon, which is its lowest price ever. This is LG’s latest lineup of OLEDs that feature the brightest displays and the best image processing. It’s an exciting TV that should be small enough to put on a desk.
Verge Deals on Twitter /
Join over 50,000 followers and keep up with the best daily tech deals with @vergedeals
Here are some accessories to go with your new TV
- Govee’s DreamView G1 Pro Gaming Light, an LED kit that’s made for monitors between 24 and 32 inches, is $90 (50 percent off) right now at Amazon when you click the on-page coupon for $89.99 off. These lights can add some gorgeous accents to your walls that match the vibe and action of the game that you’re playing. Read our review.
- For 55- to 65-inch TVs, you can equip some immersive backlighting with the Govee TV Backlight T2, which is down to $111.99 at Amazon (20 percent off after you click the coupon). These lights match the on-screen by using a camera mounted on your TV.
- The latest Apple TV 4K (32GB) is down to $104.49 (originally $179), the best price we’ve seen to date on the excellent streaming device. If you want more storage, the 64GB configuration is on sale for $123.49 ($70 off). Read our review.
- Vizio’s high-end Elevate soundbar — which comes with two satellite speakers, a wireless subwoofer, and two rotating, upward-firing speakers for Dolby Atmos — is on sale right now for $664.05 at Amazon and $699.99 at Best Buy. It originally sold for $999.99. This isn’t the first time we’ve seen the $300 price cut, but it’s well worth mentioning here. Read our guide to the best soundbars.