Amazon’s first Prime Early Access Sale is officially behind us, however, the two-day sales event wasn’t the only place where you could find marked-down tech products. Best Buy was also running a “Flash Sale” of its own, which saw the big-box retailer price-matching deals from Amazon’s Prime member-exclusive event throughout the duration of the 48-hour window.
The promotion was intended to last through yesterday, October 12th, however, it appears a number of the anti-Prime Day discounts we saw over the last couple of days are still available online and at the retailer’s brick-and-mortar locations. Here, we’ve rounded up the best deals you can still get from Best Buy’s “Flash Sale” event, just in case you missed the shopping fanfare earlier this week.
Best Buy’s Flash Sale deals
The best TVs and home entertainment deals
The B2 is one of LG’s latest OLED TV models. It sits in the middle of its offering, boasting a high 120Hz refresh rate feature that’s not present in the more affordable A2. It also has HDMI 2.1 ports for fast-paced content, like gaming.
- The 55-inch LG B2 OLED TV is a great deal at $999.99. It offers an amazing picture, HDMI 2.1, and a 120Hz refresh rate, but it can’t get quite as bright as the C2 lineup. Keep in mind that it’s about $33 pricier at Best Buy than at Amazon.
- Sony’s 27-inch Inzone M9 4K gaming monitor with full array local dimming has received a rare $100 discount. It’s discounted to just $799.99 right now at Best Buy (nearly matching Amazon’s current sale price). Read our review.
This 2020 model of Insignia’s Fire TV Edition 4K TV includes HDR10 for a more contrast-rich picture. It has three HDMI ports, too, with support for HDMI ARC and eARC, allowing you to send sound through an HDMI cable instead of audio cables.
- Insignia (Best Buy’s in-house brand) has a huge 70-inch F30 4K TV with Amazon’s Fire TV software built-in for $449.99 ($230 off). Don’t expect stunning quality compared to pricier TVs, but this could be a great fit for someone’s needs. The smaller F30 models are also on sale, including the 55-inch priced at $299.99 ($150 off).
- Vizio’s high-end Elevate soundbar — which comes with two satellite speakers, a wireless subwoofer, and two rotating, upward-firing speakers for Dolby Atmos — is discounted to just $699.99 ($300 off). This isn’t the first time we’ve seen the $300 price cut, but it’s well worth mentioning here. Read our guide to the best soundbars.
- The latest Apple TV 4K (32GB) is still down to $109.99 (originally $179), one of the best prices we’ve seen to date on the excellent streaming device. If you want more storage, the 64GB model is also on sale for $129.99 ($70 off), matching Amazon’s price. Read our review
The best headphone and earbuds deals
Our favorite fitness earbuds, the Beats Fit Pro, feature soft flexible fins that keep them anchored in your ears during vigorous workouts. Their excellent sound has plenty of bass to keep you motivated in the middle of a long run.
- The Beats Fit Pro, some of our favorite earbuds for running, are back down to $159.99 ($40 off). Read our review.
Jabra’s Elite 7 Active wireless earbuds are discounted to just $109.99 ($70 off). These workout-friendly buds support noise cancellation and Jabra’s handy multipoint connectivity. The Jabra Elite 7 Pro are also on sale at Best Buy for $119.99, the same price as at Amazon.
Verge Deals on Twitter /
Join over 50,000 followers and keep up with the best daily tech deals with @vergedeals
The best tablet and laptop deals
- Apple’s latest iPad Mini with USB-C charging and 64GB of storage is on sale for $399.99 at Best Buy. While we’ve seen this $100-off deal before, it’s always nice to see it come back.
The redesigned MacBook Air is a thin, lightweight device powered by Apple’s latest chip. The M2 model also touts a 1080p webcam and a better display than its predecessor, while retaining features like long battery life and MagSafe charging.