Black Friday has come and gone. The annual deals extravaganza that closes out the year is over, yet many retailers — including Amazon, Target, Walmart, and Best Buy — are still offering some of their best savings of the year now that we’re in the midst of Cyber Monday. This means it’s still a great time to score a steep discount on a wide range of tech, including noise-canceling headphones, smart displays, OLED TVs, robot vacuums, gaming laptops, and a bevy of other popular gadgets from the likes of Apple, Amazon, and Google.
The Verge’s Guide to Cyber Monday 2022
With a bit of insight, you can score the best deals and navigate the month-long sales event like a total pro
Today is a great opportunity to gift stuff to yourself, but it’s also your best chance to do a bunch of gift shopping for others. If you’re unsure where you should shop, keep in mind that many retailers offer terrific price-matching policies (or at least price protection) during this time, allowing you to breathe easy knowing that you’re getting the biggest markdown possible.
Here at The Verge, we don’t take deals lightly. That’s why we’re using this hub to pull together everything you need to know about Black Friday and Cyber Monday, whether you’re looking for retailer schedules, return policies, info regarding refurbished products, or just a few ways to save a buck online or in-store. We’re also using this page to highlight showstopping savings throughout the duration of Black Friday weekend and the “Cyber Week,” so you’ll always know where and when to find the best tech deals possible.
If your budget is capped at $50, we’ve assembled a list of deals on smart speakers, gaming controllers, headphones, and other pieces of tech that are worth picking up.
It’s our biggest merch store sale, lasting through Cyber Monday. Get in there!
Amazon has a lot of deals this year, ranging from Echo devices to iPads to big-screen TVs. Here’s all the stuff worth your money that you can still grab a bargain on.
The best deals
- The best Cyber Monday deals available now
- The best Cyber Monday deals under $25 you can still get
- The best Cyber Monday deals under $50 you can still get
- The best Cyber Monday deals under $100
- The best Cyber Monday deals on Apple devices
- The best Cyber Monday gaming deals
- The best Cyber Monday deals on smart home tech
- The best Cyber Monday Google deals you can get
- The best Cyber Monday deals on gaming laptops
- The best Cyber Monday streaming deals on Hulu, HBO Max, Paramount Plus, and more
- The best Cyber Monday laptop deals you can get
- The best Cyber Monday deals that make for great gifts
- The best Cyber Monday 2022 phone deals you can get now
- The best Cyber Monday deals you can get on 4K TVs
- The best Amazon Device Day deals
- The best Lego deals for adults on Cyber Monday
- How to find the best deals during Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2022
- Know the holiday return policies for Amazon, Target, Walmart, and others
- Black Friday deals: what time sales start at Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, and more
- Know the price-matching policies for Best Buy, Target, Walmart, and others
- What you should know before buying refurbished gadgets
- Where to buy refurbished products
- How to get a PlayStation 5 this holiday season
- PSA: sign up for our Verge Deals newsletter ahead of Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Apple’s latest AirPods Pro are more than $50 off at Woot (update: sold out)
- Black Friday deals on Sonos soundbars are live at Best Buy
- Amazon is selling last year’s Apple TV 4K for $80, and that’s practically a steal
- Everything in the Verge merch store is half off for Cyber Monday!
- Get a year of Hulu’s ad-supported streaming for just $2 per month
- iRobot’s terrific Roomba i3 Plus EVO is on sale for $200 off for Black Friday
- Sony’s noise-canceling WF-1000XM4 earbuds are on sale for $100 off
- The God of War Ragnarök PS5 bundle is back in stock at Walmart (update: sold out)
- Amazon’s latest Kindle Paperwhite is still available for its Black Friday price