It’s a good time to be in the market for some new Google hardware. Google kicked off its holiday sales promotions on its store early this year, and that set off a chain reaction of the same or better deals being offered all over, with all of them carrying into Cyber Monday. While some products on sale are mainstays that see frequent discounts (like the Nest Mini smart speaker for $18), there are also excellent deals on the latest flagship phones and accessories. For example, the Pixel 7 Pro is on sale for $749, and the new Pixel Watch is $50 off.
These Google discounts are just some of this season’s many excellent Cyber Monday sales, as there are all kinds of other deals also worth your attention. .
We’ve combed through all the Pixel, Nest, and Chromecast sales to pool together the best and most worthwhile deals you should know about.
Pixel phone deals
The latest crop of Pixel phones is just over a month old, but they’re already nicely discounted. The Pixel 7 and 7 Pro are an excellent follow-up to last year’s Pixel 6 generation, honing the quality of the hardware and software for an overall better experience. They both have a new, second-gen Google Tensor CPU and refined camera performance.
The Pixel 7 Pro includes a reliably good camera system, great daily performance, and a few clever extras thanks to Google’s custom chipset. Best of all, it costs a little less than the average top-tier flagship.
Pixel accessories deals
- The new Google Pixel Watch is on sale for $299.99 at Target, Best Buy, Amazon, and Google. The battery life leaves a bit to be desired, but it’s a very functional smartwatch for notifications on your wrist and tracking your fitness; it also looks pretty sharp with that domed glass case. Be sure to check out our excellent Versus video comparing it to the Samsung Galaxy Watch 5.
- Specific colors of the Pixel Buds Pro are on sale for $139.99 ($60 off) at Wellbots (lemongrass, fog, and coral) and $149.99 ($50 off) from Google (all colors), Amazon (lemongrass and coral), and Walmart (lemongrass only). Google’s flagship wireless earbuds have active noise cancellation, some great sound, and a quality microphone for calls.
Nest smart home deals
Several quality Google Nest products are on some sizable sales for Cyber Monday. Each one can be worth considering unless you’ve already staked a claim over your home with a rival ecosystem.
- The tiny and colorful second-gen Nest Mini smart speaker is just $18 ($31 off) at Walmart. It’s priced slightly higher at $19.99 from Best Buy, Target, and Google. It doesn’t have room-filling sound for listening to music, but it does sound better when mounted to a wall, and it’s the cheapest way to get Google Assistant voice controls into your home.
The second-gen Nest Hub is Google’s smallest smart display, with a seven-inch touchscreen that can automatically adjust itself to the lighting in your room. What’s new in the latest version is its ability to automatically track your sleep patterns with its Soli radar chip. Read our review.
- The Nest Audio smart speaker is $49.99 ($50 off) at Target, Walmart (in-store only), Best Buy, and Google or $89 ($110.98 off) when you buy two from Google. You can pair these Google Assistant-powered speakers in stereo mode, so buying the two-pack may make some sense if you’re looking to pump lots of music in your home.
Google’s entry-level Nest Thermostat is a simple thermostat, one that showcases a minimalist aesthetic thanks to its mirrored-finish screen. It doesn’t automatically adjust to your habits, but it is easy to install, controllable with your phone, and compatible with most HVAC systems.
- Google’s latest Nest Learning Thermostat is $174 ($75 off) at Wellbots and $179 ($70 off) at Best Buy, Target, and Google. This is Google’s smart thermostat with a whole lot more smarts in it; it can learn your habits and preferences over time to make automatic adjustments for comfort and saving energy.
The Nest Learning Thermostat is the original smart thermostat, complete with automatic adjustments, smartphone control, and the ability to go into an energy-saving mode when you’re not home.
- Google’s Chromecast with Google TV (4K) is our favorite streaming device, partially because it curates recommendations from your favorite streaming services. It also features support for 4K content and Dolby Vision HDR and is bundled with a remote compatible with Google Assistant. You can currently buy it for around $39.99 ($10 off) from Amazon, Target, and Best Buy, which matches its all-time low price. Read our review.
- You can also currently purchase Google’s new, entry-level Chromecast with Google TV (HD) for $18 from Walmart instead of $29.99 and for $19.99 at Best Buy
and Target. While it lacks 4K streaming capabilities and is limited to 1080p resolution, it can play HDR videos and comes with a Google Assistant-compatible remote. Read our review.
The Chromecast with Google TV now comes in a version that tops out at 1080p instead of 4K. It’s more affordable as a result, though it retains the same design and feature set aside from UHD content and Dolby Atmos support.