What can you get that’s actually cheap this Cyber Monday that doesn't, well, suck? It turns out a lot more than you might think. While we’ve seen some significant discounts on OLED TVs, gaming laptops, and other expensive items, we’ve also stumbled upon budget-friendly deals on stuff that’s actually quite good. We know this because we’ve either tested or tried these items ourselves, like Amazon’s latest Echo Dot, which is currently half off at $24.99. Oh, and did we mention it comes with a free Philips Hue smart bulb as well?
So if you’ve got a lengthy list for your upcoming holiday gift exchange — or you just need to stretch your budget a little more this year — look no further than these Cyber Monday deals under $25 you can grab now.
The best Cyber Monday deals under $25
The best smart home deals under $25
- Amazon’s fifth-gen Echo Dot is discounted to $24.99 with a free A19, 1,100-lumen Philips Hue smart bulb. That’s half off the normal price of the terrific smart speaker (the bulb usually goes for $16). The latest Dot has a new processor and more bass than the prior model, and it doubles as an Eero Wi-Fi extender. It’s also available without the bulb for the same price. Read our review of the Echo Dot with Clock.
- You can also buy the third-gen Echo Dot on Amazon for $14.99 ($25 off), or for $17.98 with a 1,100-lumen Philips Hue smart bulb ($38 off). Alternatively, you can get it for $1 when you subscribe to one month of Amazon Music Unlimited ($8.99 a month). While its sound quality is nowhere near the newer, orb-shaped models, the puck-like speaker sounds decent enough and can be used to perform various Alexa-enabled tasks. Read our review.
- Kasa’s Smart Wi-Fi Outdoor Plug-In Dimmer is an outdoor smart lighting plug that can dim compatible lights as well as set schedules and timers; it also can be controlled with your voice using either Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. Right now, it’s available on Amazon for $16.99 instead of $29.99.
- The tiny and colorful second-gen Nest Mini smart speaker is just $18 ($31 off) at Walmart. It’s also priced slightly higher at Best Buy, Target, and Google, where you can pick it up for $19.99. It doesn’t have room-filling sound for listening to music, but it does sound better when mounted to a wall, and it remains the cheapest way to introduce Google Assistant voice controls into your home. Read our review.
- A two-pack of Wyze Bulb Color LED smart lights is $19.98 ($7 off) at Amazon with delayed shipping. They are bright, 1,100-lumen bulbs that work with either Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- It’s tough not to cover your home in RGB lighting when it's this inexpensive. Govee has several lighting options available on Cyber Monday that fall below the $25 mark, making its products a solid alternative to more expensive options from Lifx or Philips. Singles of Govee Smart Light Bulbs are normally $13.99, but you can currently pick them up for around $9 each at Amazon when you use the on-screen coupon.
- You can also find the Govee motion-sensing light strips discounted to around $10 when you use the on-screen coupon, knocking about $8 off the usual price. If you’d prefer some colored lighting, Govee RGBIC LED light strips are also discounted to around $14 (normally $21.99) when you clip the on-page coupon.
- If you’re looking to smarten up an outlet in your home, Amazon’s apt-titled Smart Plug is currently on sale at Amazon for $12.99 instead of $24.99, matching its best price to date. The inexpensive gadget is a great way to schedule lights and add voice control to appliances that lack smart functionality, as long as you’re okay with the fact that it only works with Alexa.
- The myQ Chamberlain Smart Garage Control — a wireless garage hub and sensor — is down to $16.99 ($10 off) at Amazon. It’s a few dollars away from the all-time low for this garage opener, which ensures you know you closed it regardless of where you are in the world.
- A single Apple AirTag is on sale for $24.98 (about $4 off) at
Amazon andWalmart. The handy Bluetooth trackers are great for keeping track of your belongings, including things like your keys and your luggage, while traveling. Just don’t be a creep, okay?
- If you like the idea of a location tracker but you use Android or have a split-ecosystem household, you can currently pick up the latest Tile Mate at Amazon for just $17.99 (normally $24.99). The platform-agnostic Bluetooth tracker can help you locate lost objects from up to 250 feet away by showing you their location in the Tile app or by emitting a ring when you get close.
Verge Deals on Twitter /
Join over 50,000 followers and keep up with the best daily tech deals with @vergedeals
The best streaming device deals under $25
Amazon’s Fire TV Stick 4K packs support for 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, HDR, and HDR10 Plus, along with an Alexa-enabled voice remote that controls most TV sets. Its audio output is capable of Dolby Atmos, too, and the compact device supports Netflix, Disney Plus, HBO Max, Prime Video, and all the major services.
- Last year’s Roku Streaming Stick 4K is down to around $25 at Amazon, Best Buy, and Target (normally $49.99). The standard Streaming Stick 4K gets access to most major streaming services but only offers private listening through the Roku app, not the remote itself, unlike the more expensive Roku Streaming Stick 4K Plus.
Google’s winning Chromecast with Google TV software built in now comes in a version that tops out at 1080p content instead of 4K. As a result, it’s more affordable, though it retains the same design and feature set aside from UHD content and Dolby Atmos support.
The best wireless audio deals under $25
- The Skullcandy Jib True are on sale for $21.99 ($10 off) at Amazon. The inexpensive Bluetooth earbuds don’t feature any sort of advanced tracking features or platform-specific capabilities, but they offer six hours of battery life and some unique color combinations.
- The newer JBL Go 3 waterproof Bluetooth speaker is usually $49.99 but is currently on sale for $24.99 at
Amazon ,Best Buy or direct from JBL. The JBL Go 3 is small enough to fit in your back pocket and even comes with a handy loop to attach it to the outside of a bag if you run out of space. It also can last for up to 10 hours on a single charge and gets topped off via USB-C.
The best charging accessory deals under $25
- The SooPii USB-C cable with a built-in power meter can carry up to 100W of output to a phone or laptop and display a live wattage measurement on its small LCD so you know how fast your devices are charging. It’s currently $8.81
$9.79for a four-foot cable on Amazon when you clip the on-page coupon for 10 percent off, or $11.11 for a 6.6-foot. We can chuckle to ourselves at the brand name all we want, but these things are handy and make a nice little stocking stuffer for fellow nerds. Check out our hands-on with a similar cable.
- Belkin is currently offering up to 30 percent off on its site when you use offer code CW22. One of the items included in the promotion is the Belkin BoostCharge 10W wireless charging stand, which is discounted to $17 (about 50 percent off) when you use the code.
Belkin’s wireless charging stand comes with its own AC adapter and can charge Qi-compatible devices in an upright position at up to 10W. Use code CW22 for an added 25 percent off during Black Friday, dropping the price to around $17.
- The Belkin BoostCharge 10W dual wireless charging pad is down to $20.99 ($29 off) at Amazon. It comes with its own power adapter and can charge two Qi devices at up to 10 watts. It’s not going to win any charging races, but it’s fine for overnight use.
- The Belkin Magnetic Wireless charger has a lengthy six-foot cable, comes with a power adapter, and is selling for $14.99 ($15 off) at Amazon. It tops out at 7.5W charging for iPhones, but that’s perfectly fine for most uses.
- Satechi is offering 25 percent off sitewide when you use promo code BFCM25, which easily bumps some pricier items down to our sub-$25 threshold. Additionally, some items — like Satechi’s USB-C Magnetic Wireless Charging Cable — drop by as much as 40 percent when you use offer code DEALS (check the product page description for other items compatible with said promo code).
This Satechi charger can magnetically attach to MagSafe iPhones and charge at up to a 7.5W output. It also wirelessly charges other Qi-compatible devices without the convenience of the magnetic attachment. Use code DEALS at checkout for 40 percent off.
The best portable storage deals under $25
- If you prefer USB-A for more compatibility, this speedy, 256GB flash drive from Samsung is small enough to fit on your keys and costs just $24.99 ($11 off) on Amazon.
- Samsung’s EVO Select microSD card is just $10.99 ($9 off) in the 64GB configuration at Amazon.
- The Samsung Pro Plus 128GB microSD card is currently down to $17.99 (about $17 off). These are always handy for use with a Nintendo Switch, Steam Deck, or other devices like a drone or GoPro.
The best gaming deals under $25
- The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cowabunga Collection is on sale at Amazon
for $19.99 ($15 off) for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox Series X , orfor $24.99 ($10 off) for the PlayStation 5 and Nintendo Switch. This nostalgia trip of a game collects 13 classic TMNT titles, with added online play and couch co-op.
A collection of 13 classic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles games from Konami, previously released in arcades and on consoles like the Game Boy, SNES, and Sega Genesis. The games have been updated with features like online play, button mapping, a rewind feature, and improved textures.
- Target is selling a physical copy of Halo: Infinite for Xbox for just $19.99 ($40 off). The multiplayer is free to play, so you’re paying for the open-world campaign which just received a major update for online co-op. Read our review.
- If you’re looking for a compact, wired mouse with a touch of added RGB underglow, the Razer Viper Mini is
$19.99 ($20 off) at Amazon or$23.99 direct from Razer.
- The physical edition of Supergiant Games’ popular roguelike dungeon-crawler Hades is on sale at Amazon for $19.99 ($10 off) for the PlayStation 5.
- Streets of Rage 4 is on clearance for $19.99 ($15 off) for the PS4 and PS5 at Best Buy. It’s perfect if you love some retro co-op beat-em-up action during the holidays when everyone is around. You can play with up to four players locally or two players online. Read our review.
- Olli Olli World is on sale for $17.99 ($12 off) on Amazon as a Steam download code. This pastel-tinted skateboarding game mixes in some rhythm game vibes for a unique experience that feels incredibly charming and fun to play. Read our review.
- PowerA’s Enhanced Wired Controller, our favorite budget gamepad for Xbox consoles and PC, is on sale for $23.91 (regularly $37.99) in purple from Amazon.
The PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller is a budget-minded wired controller for Xbox and PC that connects via Micro USB and features two customizable buttons on its rear. It’s offered in many different colors and licensed designs.
Nintendo’s Zelda & Loftwing Amiibo is on sale for $9.99 ($15 off) at Amazon right now. When scanned on the Nintendo Switch while playing The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD you can take to the sky for easier fast-travel in the game, even while in a dungeon. The Samus and E.M.M.I Amiibo two-pack is $14.99 ($15 off) at Amazon. Scan these in Metroid Dread for bonus health and missile upgrades.
- Monster Hunter Rise for the Nintendo Switch is $20 ($12.99 off) at
Other great Cyber Monday deals under $25
- The MOFT MagSafe Wallet Stand is $23.99 ($6 off) at Amazon for Amazon Prime members. This combination card wallet and foldable stand attaches to MagSafe-compatible iPhones and is only 5mm thick.