Whether you’re shopping for yourself or trying to come through with an amazing gift for someone else, Cyber Monday offers a great opportunity to pick up the latest wireless earbuds and headphones. Some of this year’s best models from Apple, Samsung, Sony, Bose, Beats, and others have now been on the market for a few months and seeing their first big discounts. Meanwhile, old favorites are hitting all-time lows.
We’ll be keeping an eye on this list throughout the day and updating it with notable new discounts as they pop up.
The best Cyber Monday deals on Apple AirPods
- Apple’s new AirPods Pro (second-gen) are $50 off at Best Buy, Target, and Amazon, putting them at just $199.99. They look the same as the originals, but the sound quality has improved significantly. Noise cancellation is also stronger, and the latest AirPods Pro add a handy swipe gesture to adjust volume. Read our review.
Apple’s latest AirPods Pro take after the last-gen model but include swipe controls and a new H2 chip that allows for improved noise cancellation. They also come with a water-resistant charging case that offers support for Apple’s robust Find My network.
- Walmart is also selling the first-generation AirPods Pro with a MagSafe charging case for $159 ($90 off). While they may not offer as impressive noise cancellation capabilities as the newer version, these buds still do an outstanding job of tuning out your surroundings and sound great. Read our review.
- For something cheaper, you can get Apple’s second-gen basic AirPods for $99.99 from Best Buy ($30 off). Those lack active noise cancellation but are still solid all-around wireless earbuds. Read our review.
- The luxurious AirPods Max are also around $50 cheaper than normal at Best Buy and Amazon. With a premium design, comfortable mesh ear pads, and powerful noise cancellation that rivals Sony and Bose, the AirPods Max also deliver where it counts: the sound quality is sublime. Read our review.
Headphones and earbuds under $100 during Cyber Monday
- The Galaxy Buds 2 from Samsung have dropped to around $89.99 over at Best Buy and Amazon in either black or purple. These compact, discreet buds offer good sound, a lightweight design, wireless charging, and up to five hours of continuous playback when using active noise cancellation (or 7.5 with it off). Read our review.
Samsung’s Galaxy Buds 2 have a stylish, low-profile design, and the earbuds are incredibly comfortable to wear even for long amounts of time. The earbuds feature active noise cancellation, pleasing sound quality, and wireless charging.
- Samsung’s quirkier, bean-shaped Galaxy Buds Live are only $49 at Walmart, a $100 discount. If you own multiple Samsung gadgets but don’t like how silicone tips feel in your ears, the open-style Buds Live get you many of the same features and ecosystem benefits as the Galaxy Buds and Buds 2 Pro. Read our review.
- Google’s entry-level Pixel Buds A-Series are on sale for $64 from the Google Store, Amazon, and Best Buy. Read our review.
- Sony’s WF-C500 are a comfortable, no-nonsense pair of true wireless earbuds that nail the basics with reliable performance and decent sound quality. And you can get them for only $58 at Best Buy and Amazon, and $59.99 at Target during the holiday sale. Read our review.
- The Jabra Elite 3 earbuds also stick to the fundamentals and provide a snug fit, intuitive button controls, and good sound for the price. You can buy them for around $47 at Amazon and Best Buy, which is a $33 discount off their normal price. Read our review.
- Amazon and Best Buy also have one of our favorite pairs of fitness buds, the Jabra Elite 7 Active (normally $179.99), on sale for around $94.99. These earbuds have a special coating that helps keep them planted in your ears during intense workouts.
Jabra’s Elite 7 Active earbuds have a special outer coating that helps them remain in your ears even during vigorous exercise — without the help of wing tips or fins that some people find uncomfortable. They also support multipoint connectivity, so you can connect them to two devices at the same time.
- Anker’s Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro earbuds have a dual-driver design that delivers terrific audio quality, and they come with a wide mix of ear tips and fins for a stable fit. Right now, Amazon has Soundcore’s flagship buds (normally $169.99) on sale for $99.99. Read our review.
The best headphones and earbuds on sale during Cyber Monday 2022
- Bose’s QuietComfort 45 noise-canceling headphones are a godsend when flying anywhere, commuting on the morning train, or even if you just want some uninterrupted focus time at the office. They’re also maybe the most comfortable wireless headphones you’ll find. They’ve dropped to $229 at several stores — including Best Buy, Target, and Amazon —which is $80 off their usual asking price. Read our review.
- Sony’s top-of-the-line WF-1000XM4 earbuds can be had for about $178 at Amazon and Best Buy, and $180 at Target, a significant drop from their standard $279.99 MSRP. With powerful sound, strong noise cancellation, and many features, these remain one of the best overall picks on the market right now. And in the coming weeks, Sony’s flagship earbuds will be updated to support multipoint. Read our review.
- The smaller, lighter Sony LinkBuds S don’t have ANC that’s quite as strong, but they’re among the most comfortable sets of earbuds you can buy. And they’ve already received the multipoint update that 1000XM4 owners are still waiting for. They’re currently on sale at Best Buy and Amazon for around $128 ($72 off) and Target for $130 ($70 off). Read our review.
- If you make a lot of calls with your earbuds and like having some awareness of what’s happening around you, the unconventional LinkBuds — which feature a hole cut right into the middle — rank as one of the best sets of earbuds in terms of voice quality. They’re discounted to around $128 at Best Buy and Amazon during Black Friday and Cyber Monday and $130 at Target. Read our review.
- Google’s Pixel Buds Pro are $50 off at multiple retailers — including Best Buy and Amazon — bringing them down to $149.99. And they’re down to $139.99 at Wellbots. These should be the go-to choice for anyone with a Pixel phone. Read our review.
- The retro-style Sennheiser Momentum 3 Wireless headphones are on sale for $199.98 — serious savings over their normal $399 price. A newer model was released this year, but some people might prefer the looks of this third-generation pair of noise-canceling headphones. And the sound quality from these cans ranks up there with the best wireless headphones. Read our review.