It doesn’t matter which console you play on, there are tons of great discounts being served up over Cyber Monday. While finding a discount on a PlayStation 5 is still wishful thinking, you can actually get a Nintendo Switch bundle or Xbox Series S for less than retail price this year, which is pretty cool. Everything from consoles to gaming headsets is receiving some sort of discount, so whether you’re looking for discounts on games or accessories, our roundup of the best Black Friday gaming deals has got you covered.
The best early Cyber Monday console deals
- Normally $299.99, you can currently pick up a digital-only Xbox Series S on sale for $239.99 at Walmart, Best Buy, and Amazon, or for $249.99 at Target. However, purchasing a Series S from Amazon will net you a $40 gift card to use on future purchases, and Target will give you a $50 card, effectively lowering the price at these retailers to $199.99.
While it doesn’t offer as much storage and isn’t as powerful as the Xbox Series X, the Series S is still an excellent option capable of 120Hz playback at 1440p resolutions. You won’t be able to use physical discs with the Series S, but you’ll still have access to the same digital titles as the Series X, including those available via Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
- Walmart, Target, and Best Buy are currently discounting a Nintendo Switch bundle that includes the standard Switch, a download code for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and a three-month individual subscription to Nintendo Switch Online. Normally, this bundle is worth $399.99, but it’s currently on sale for just $299. A Nintendo Switch Online membership allows you to compete against other players online and provides access to a library of classic NES and SNES titles, not to mention cloud storage options for your game saves.
This holiday Switch bundle includes the standard version of Nintendo’s terrific handheld Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and a three-month subscription to Nintendo Switch Online (a value of $67.98).
- Logitech’s new G Cloud gaming handheld has a regular retail price of $349.99 but is discounted to $299.99 at Amazon and Best Buy. For an even better deal, enter the code BF22USD at Logitech’s site to get it for $299.99. While it can’t play games locally very well, the G Cloud is still a great option for streaming from cloud gaming services like Xbox Cloud Gaming, Steam Link, and Nvidia GeForce Now. Read our review.
This Black Friday bundle includes the VR headset and two games: Beat Saber and Resident Evil 4. This is the first big price cut on the headset since its retail cost increased by $100, likely spurred by the economic recession.
The best Cyber Monday headset deals
- If you’re looking for a comfortable, lightweight gaming headset, the HyperX Cloud II Wireless is on sale for $109.99 at Amazon and direct from HyperX, which is up to $40 off its usual list price of $149.99. The Cloud II offers up to 30 hours of battery life and is easy to replenish thanks to its convenient USB-C port. It offers balanced sound with good voice quality, too, along with a 7.1 virtual surround sound mode. Read our review.
If you like the way the Cloud II Wireless looks, but need something a little more budget-friendly, you can also find the HyperX Cloud Core Wireless discounted to $49.99 at Amazon, Best Buy, and Target.
The HyperX Cloud II Wireless is one of the best multiplatform wireless gaming headsets out there in terms of comfort and simplicity. It’s compatible with the PS4, PS5, PC, and the Nintendo Switch (when plugged into the dock).
- The Sony InZone H3 is usually $99.99 but is currently discounted to around $79 at Walmart and Best Buy. The wired H3 is designed to take full advantage of the 3D sound offered by the PlayStation 5 but is also compatible with PCs. It doesn’t offer noise cancellation, but it still supports customizable audio profiles using the InZone companion app for PC and Sony’s Spatial Sound Personalizer mobile app.
The InZone H3 is the wired (3.5mm / USB-A) model in Sony’s new lineup of gaming headsets, which are compatible with both PlayStation and PC. You can customize the audio profile of InZone headsets with the InZone companion app and Sony’s Spatial Sound Personalizer.
Normally $229.99, Logitech’s esports-centric G Pro X wireless gaming headset is currently discounted to $169.99 at Amazon, and Best Buy. The design of the Pro X wireless is mostly an imitation of Logitech’s other G Pro headsets, with aviation-style earcups and a detachable boom mic (it even comes with the same memory foam leatherette and fabric earcups). Although the headset is compatible with PlayStation and the Nintendo Switch consoles (when docked), it works best with PC, where you can make full use of DTS:X virtual surround sound and fine-tune your listening options using Logitech’s G software.
The best Cyber Monday mouse deals
- The Logitech G502 Hero is a long-standing icon of gaming mice. Normally $49.99, you can currently find the G502 on sale for $34.99 at Walmart and Target or an even lower $29.99 at Best Buy. The claw-shaped design houses a 25,600 DPI optical sensor and 11 programmable buttons that can be remapped using Logitech’s G software suite. It also weighs 121 grams out of the box and even comes with additional weights that can be added to the base for greater control. The wireless version of the G502, the G502 Lightspeed, is also on sale at Amazon, Best Buy, and GameStop for $89.99 instead of its usual $149.99. The Lightspeed shares all the same features and hardware as the wired model but can also be used with Logitech’s Powerplay charging system.
- If you’re a southpaw shooter or just prefer a mouse with an ambidextrous design, you can also find the wireless Logitech G903 Hero gaming mouse on sale at both Amazon and Best Buy for $89.99 (normally $149.99). The G903 is equipped with Logitech’s 25K DPI Hero sensor, features 11 programmable inputs, and is compatible with the Logitech Powerplay charging system for wireless charging.
The Logitech G903 Hero makes one of Logitech’s best gaming mice even better with a 25K DPI sensor. While it can last more than 100 hours on a single charge, this mouse is also compatible with Logitech’s Powerplay mousepad, allowing you to keep it topped off without ever plugging it in.
- The long-awaited follow-up to the Logitech G502 lineup, the Logitech G502X gaming mouse is available for a small discount during Cyber Monday. Normally $159.99, you can currently get the wireless G502X Plus Lightspeed for $151.99 or the wired G502X for $69.99 (normally $79.99).
- Normally $159.99, Logitech’s G Pro X Superlight is currently on sale for 109.99 at Amazon and Best Buy. Weighing in at just 63 grams, the G Pro X Superlight represents Logitech’s lightest mouse to date and is equipped with five programmable buttons and a 25,600 DPI optical sensor. It’s capable of up to 70 hours of playtime on a single charge, too, and can be topped off via USB-C or Logitech’s wireless PowerPlay charging system.
Logitech’s G Pro X Superlight was one of its lightest gaming mice up until the release of the pricier G Pro X Superlight 2 model. But it remains a great mouse with a 25,600 DPI Hero sensor and a clean and minimal design, with a single LED for displaying the battery level. You just have to deal with charging via Micro USB.
- The Razer Orochi V2 is a gaming mouse that’s surprisingly portable, one that weighs in at less than 60 grams. Normally $69.99, you can currently find the egg-shaped mouse on sale for $34.99 at Amazon and for $39.98 at Walmart. The V2 can pair with devices using Bluetooth or 2.4Ghz wireless connectivity and can be powered by either a AA or AAA battery. It’s also equipped with an 18K DPI optical sensor.
The Razer Orochi V2 can run on a AA or AAA battery, offering up to 950 hours of play with a AA battery while connected to Bluetooth. Its 2.4GHz mode can run for up to 425 hours. It’ll last around a third of the longevity with a AAA battery inside.
- The Razer Basilisk Ultimate is normally $149.99, but this gaming mouse and its accompanying charging dock are discounted to $59.99 at Amazon and $79.99 at Best Buy. The mouse is a couple of generations behind the curve at this point, but still has an amazing collection of features that make it a worthwhile addition to any gamers arsenal, including a 20K DPI sensor, a scroll wheel with adjustable tension, and 11 programmable inputs.
The best Cyber Monday keyboard deals
- The Mountain Everest Max is a modular gaming keyboard that typically goes for $249.99, but is currently discounted to $179.99 on the Mountain website. The Everest Max is a unique gaming keyboard with modular components that can be quickly swapped out based on your preferred layout.
- If you’re shopping for a gaming keyboard with a lower profile, or wireless connectivity, you can currently find the Logitech G915 Lightspeed TKL with linear switches discounted to $182.90 at Amazon (normally $229.99). The keyboard can pair with devices using either Bluetooth or 2.4Ghz wireless connectivity, has dedicated media controls, and per-key RGB backlighting.
This scaled-down version of the G915 uses a tenkeyless design, ditching the number pad but keeping the same low-profile silhouette and wireless connectivity. The G915 TKL can be equipped with clicky, linear, or tactile switches and features RGB backlighting.
- If you’re looking for a mechanical gaming keyboard that’s a little more understated, the Keychron Q2 is available at Amazon for $167.99 (normally $209.99). The Q2 is at 65-percent, RGB-enabled keyboard that’s available with Gateron red, blue, or brown switches. The PCB on the Q2 is also hot-swappable, so you can change out switches if you prefer a different feel.
- The Dygma Raise is normally $349 but is discounted to $314 for Cyber Monday. The split-layout gaming keyboard isn’t for everyone but offers an excellent, ergonomic typing experience in a durable and well-engineered chassis. The Raise is more expensive than conventional gaming keyboards but is a great choice for anyone looking for a more unique take on a gaming keyboard. Read our review.
The best Cyber Monday controller deals
- Sony’s DualSense Wireless Controller is discounted to around $49 at Walmart and Best Buy (normally $69) in all of its available colorways. The DualSense controller is only compatible with the PlayStation 5 and PC, offering excellent haptic feedback in some games. It can last for roughly 12 hours on a single charge.
- All available colorways of the Xbox Wireless Controller are on sale at Walmart for $45, which is $20 off the regular price of some designs. If Walmart doesn’t have the color you want, Best Buy and Target are also offering similar discounts right now. The Xbox Wireless Controller runs on a pair of AA batteries and can last for up to 40 hours, yet it also can be used with a wired USB-C connection. The excellent controllers are also compatible with Xbox consoles as well as PCs and mobile devices thanks to their Bluetooth connectivity.
- Normally $99.99, you can pick up the Backbone One controller for iPhones at Amazon for just $63.69. It’s down to $74.99 at Best Buy and Target. Gaming on your phone is no longer exclusively the realm of the casual crowd (not that there’s anything wrong with that), but with the advent of game streaming services like Game Pass Ultimate, you can enjoy AAA games on your mobile device. Accessories like the Backbone One iPhone controller help give you the best mobile gaming experience possible by providing you with an integrated controller and UI for quickly accessing games on your phone. You can even capture and stream gameplay if you subscribe to the Backbone Plus app.
The Backbone One mobile controller can connect to iPhones as far back as the 6S generation through the Lightning port. It’s a fully featured controller complete with dual analog sticks, a headphone jack, and its own software for capturing screenshots and connecting to game streaming services.
The best Cyber Monday deals on games
- The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cowabunga Collection is on sale at Amazon for $19.99 ($15 off) for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox Series X, or for $24.99 ($10 off) for the PlayStation 5 and Nintendo Switch. This nostalgia trip of a game collects thirteen classic TMNT titles, with added online play and couch co-op.
- The physical edition of Supergiant Games’ popular roguelike dungeon-crawler Hades is on sale at Amazon for $19.99 ($10 off) for the PlayStation 5.
- Olli Olli World is on sale for $17.99 ($12 off) through Amazon as a Steam download code. This pastel-tinted skateboarding game mixes in some rhythm game vibes for a unique experience that feels incredibly charming and fun to play. Read our review.
- Monster Hunter Rise for the Nintendo Switch is $20 ($12.99 off) at Walmart.
- Target is featuring a handful of sales on physical and digital copies of games that would typically cost $59.99. If you’re gaming on a PC or Xbox console, you can find discounts on download codes for Forza Horizon 5 (now $34.99). You can also pick up a physical copy of Halo: Infinite for Xbox for just $19.99.
The best Black Friday streaming accessory deals
- The HyperX Quadcast S is on sale for $119.99 at Amazon (normally $159.99). This condenser mic has adjustable pickup patterns, RGB lighting, and a built-in shock mount for a streaming accessory that looks great and sounds even better.