If you’ve been putting off replacing an old phone until the end of the year, then well done — there are plenty of Cyber Monday deals available to take the sting out of a new phone purchase. This year’s batch of deals features some healthy discounts on the latest flagships, including the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Google’s excellent Pixel 7, as well as some steep price cuts on already well-priced midrange models. If you’re shopping for a new phone, take a look at our picks for the best deals of the bunch.
The best Cyber Monday phone accessory deals
- You can buy Apple’s new second-gen AirPods Pro at Amazon, Target, and Best Buy for $199.99 instead of $249, which is about their all-time low. Apple’s newest premium earbuds boast better noise cancellation capabilities than their predecessor, as well as swipeable controls and four swappable earbuds. Read our review.
- The SooPii USB-C cable with a built-in power meter can carry up to 100W of output to a phone or laptop and display a live wattage measurement on its small LCD so you know how fast your devices are charging. It’s currently $8.81 for a four-foot cable or $10.07 for a 6.6-foot at Amazon when you click the on-page coupon for 10 percent off. We can chuckle to ourselves at the brand name all we want, but these things are handy and make a nice little stocking stuffer for fellow nerds. Check out our hands-on with a similar cable.
- The incredibly handy and super-affordable Elephant Card is on sale for $7.99 at Amazon, dropping the price by $2. This little plastic card fits in your wallet and unfolds to be a Continuity Camera mount atop your MacBook, allowing a compatible iPhone to become your webcam for much better quality Zoom calls and video streaming. Read our review.
- Lots of Belkin charging accessories are on sale, both directly from Belkin with coupon code CM22 and on Amazon. The Wirecutter-recommended Boost Charge Wireless Charging Stand 10W is our go-to for a great, basic wireless charger. It’s $24.49 right now on Amazon and direct from Belkin (usually $34.99). Just note that the iPhone 14 Pro’s bigger camera bump prevents the it from sitting flush on the stand, though in our experience the phone still charges.
Apple AirPods Pro (second-gen)$24920% off
Apple’s latest AirPods Pro take after the last-gen model but include swipe controls and a new H2 chip that allows for improved noise cancellation. They also come with a water-resistant charging case that offers support for Apple’s robust Find My network.
The best Cyber Monday iPhone deals
- Apple isn’t one for Cyber Monday, but you can still find a few ways to save on a new iPhone. Verizon is offering a free iPhone 14 Pro when you trade in an old phone on a select 5G unlimited plan, while AT&T is offering an iPhone 14 with similar terms and T-Mobile is offering the 14 Pro with trade-in on its Magenta Max plan. Read our iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 reviews.
- Alternatively, Apple isn’t discounting its phones but it’s offering $50 gift cards with the purchase of any iPhone (among many other of its product offerings), including the entry-level iPhone SE (2022) that runs just $429. The latest SE shares the same A15 Bionic processor as the iPhone 13 generation and even the base model iPhone 14, but it keeps the older form factor with a 4.7-inch display and Touch ID-equipped home button. Read our review.
- Target is selling a pre-owned, 64GB iPhone XS for $319.99 and a pre-owned, 64GB iPhone XR for $299.99. They’re older models, but they should still get new iOS versions for a year or two. Read our iPhone XS and iPhone XR reviews.
The iPhone 14 Pro ushers in some new ideas from Apple, making it kind of an early adopter special. If it’s time to upgrade and you want all the latest and greatest features, then you’ll need to go Pro.
The 2022 iPhone SE will last for over five years if it’s taken care of thanks to Apple’s excellent track record of offering iOS updates to older devices. But its tiny 4.7-inch screen feels cramped now and may be tough to use in five years’ time while apps and webpages continue to be designed for bigger screens.
The best Cyber Monday Samsung phone deals
- Take your pick of retailers: Samsung’s excellent Galaxy A53 5G midrange phone is marked down from $450 to $349.99 at Amazon, Best Buy, and Target. Read our full review.
- The Galaxy S22 is on sale for $598.49 (usually $799) in phantom black and the Galaxy S22 Plus is down to $749.99 (normally $999) in multiple colors on Amazon. They’ll presumably be replaced soon by the S23 series later this winter, but they’re fantastic devices that should keep on going for the next several years. Read our review.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus (128GB)$100025% off
The Galaxy S22 Plus features the latest Snapdragon chipset, an excellent 6.6-inch display, three rear cameras including a 3x telephoto, and a great support policy promising up to four generations of Android OS upgrades.
- Samsung’s everything-but-the-kitchen-sink Galaxy S22 Ultra is on sale for as low as $899 in select colors when purchased direct from Amazon (normally $1,199). Read our review.
- The Galaxy Z Fold 4 is down from $1,799 to $1,469.99 direct from Samsung — no trade-in required. While we saw a slightly better discount over the Black Friday weekend, the Fold 4 remains an impressive, versatile melding of a tablet and phone experience into a single device. Read our full review.
- The Galaxy Z Flip 4 is the more affordable foldable and it’s down to $799.99 at Amazon in the unlocked, 128GB configuration and $859.99 direct from Samsung (usually $999) with options for additional discounts when trading in your old phone. Read our review.
Verge Deals on Twitter /
Join more than 50,000 followers, and keep up with the best daily tech deals with @vergedeals
The best Cyber Monday Google Pixel phone deals
- It’s very hard to beat the Google Pixel 6A for just $299, which is the phone’s current price in the 128GB configuration. This deal is available all over — including Target, Amazon, and Best Buy — and drops the phone from an already reasonable $449. Just promise us you’ll opt for the sage color option. Read our review.
- The Google Pixel 7 is getting a healthy price cut, too. It’s available at Amazon for $499 (down from $599). That’s a heck of a deal for a basically brand-new flagship phone. Or, go for the Pixel 7 Pro for $749 (usually $899). Read our review.
Google Pixel 6A (128GB, unlocked)$44945% off
Google’s Pixel 6A comes with a relatively small 6.1-inch OLED screen but is an excellent performer with a good camera and battery life.
The best Cyber Monday Motorola phone deals
- If you can forgo 5G connectivity (and lots of us probably can), the LTE-only Motorola G Stylus (2022) is a heck of a deal at $179.99 ($120 off). It’s currently available at both Target and Amazon at the discounted deal price. Read our review.
Motorola Moto G Stylus (2022, unlocked)$30040% off
The Moto G Stylus complements its namesake feature with good everyday performance and a big 1080p display, though it doesn’t include 5G connectivity.
- You’ll rarely find a new, unlocked phone for this little: the Motorola Moto G Pure (2021) is on sale for just $109.99 at Target. It’s a good, basic phone for someone with light mobile computing needs. Read our review.
The best Cyber Monday OnePlus phone deals
- The OnePlus 10 Pro is currently dipping into midrange territory with a discount to around $549 (down from $799) at Amazon and direct from OnePlus. It’s a solid alternative to the Samsung/Apple duopoly. Read our review.
- The OnePlus Nord N20 5G was already a great option at $299, and its current price cut to around $229 at Amazon and direct from OnePlus makes it an even better value. You’ll be hard-pressed to find another phone with an OLED screen at this price. Read our review.
OnePlus Nord N20 5G$30024% off
The N20 5G includes a 6.4-inch 1080p screen with a fast fingerprint sensor as well as fast wired charging with the included in-box charger.