Cyber Monday is here, and Walmart is continuing to offer many of its excellent Black Friday deals. We’re still seeing steep discounts on a range of popular products, including the first-gen AirPods Pro. For your convenience, we’ve curated some of the best tech deals at Walmart for you to check out here. If you’re looking for even more deals, be sure to check out our roundup of the best early Cyber Monday deals still going at all retailers. We’ve also put together retailer-specific roundups for Target, Amazon, and Best Buy, just in case Walmart doesn’t have the item you’ve been eyeing.
The best early Cyber Monday deals you can still get at Walmart
The best Cyber Monday earbud and headphone deals
Samsung’s Galaxy Buds 2 have a stylish, low-profile design, and the earbuds are incredibly comfortable to wear even for long amounts of time. The earbuds feature active noise cancellation, pleasing sound quality, and wireless charging.
- Samsung’s bean-shaped Galaxy Buds Live are on sale for $49 instead of $149. While their noise cancellation capabilities aren’t particularly great, the true wireless earbuds offer powerful, balanced sound quality and good battery life. Read our review.
- The Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 are also discounted to $99.99 at Walmart (normally $149.99). The Buds 2 combine noise cancellation, wireless charging, and a solid sound profile into an affordable pair of earbuds. Read our review.
Walmart is selling the first-generation AirPods Pro with a MagSafe charging case for $159 ($90 off). While they may not offer as impressive noise cancellation capabilities as the newer version , these buds still do an outstanding job of tuning out your surroundings and sound great. Read our review .
- If you just need a pair of basic wireless earbuds that aren’t expensive, you can buy a pair of Skullcandy’s Dime XT 2’s true wireless earbuds for $19 instead of $29.88. These earbuds are IPX4 sweat and water-resistant, and you can also use each bud independently to, say, make calls. Note, however, we’ve not tested these buds.
- Walmart has discounted select shades of the Google Pixel Buds Pro to just $149.99, knocking $50 off their regular retail price. The Buds Pro feature solid noise cancellation, multipoint Bluetooth connectivity, and impressive battery life. While the audio fidelity isn’t quite in line with other top-tier earbuds, they still offer a good sound profile for the price. Read our review.
Sony’s latest WH-1000XM5 are discounted to $346 (normally $398) . The newer XM5s offer blanket improvements on the already excellent sound profile and noise cancellation of the XM4s, in addition to a slightly slimmer build. Read our review.
- The Beats Fit Pro usually retail for $199.99 but are currently discounted to just $159.95 at Walmart. The noise-canceling earbuds are comfortable and offer excellent battery life, but unfortunately lack wireless charging. However, they remain a great choice for Apple users thanks to features like dynamic head tracking for spatial audio and their ability to automatically switch between Apple devices. Read our review.
The Beats Fit Pro earbuds have integrated wing tips that help keep them secure during runs and workouts. They also have excellent noise cancellation, and their sound has just the right amount of bass and kick to keep you motivated.
- You can also find the Beats Studio Buds discounted to $89.95 at Walmart (normally $149.99). The Studio Buds don’t support wireless charging or have the same Apple-centric features seen with newer Beats models, but they’re still a comfy pair of earbuds that offer a surprisingly good audio profile at a more approachable price. Read our review.
The Studio Buds feature support for iOS and Android, as well as noise cancellation, a cozy fit, and good sound quality for the price. They don’t offer the same features as Apple’s iconic AirPods, but their broader compatibility may make them the better choice for you.
The best Cyber Monday smartwatch and fitness tracker deals
- If you’re shopping for a more affordable version of Apple’s wearable, both the 40mm and 44mm configurations of the first-gen Apple Watch SE are discounted at Walmart. Normally $279, the 40mm model is on sale for $149, while the 44mm version is down to $179 (normally $309). The first-gen SE is slower than more recent Apple Watch models and lacks many of the more granular improvements we’ve seen, but it still manages to provide a great smartwatch experience without making too many compromises. Read our review.
- Walmart has discounted both the 40mm and 44mm base configurations of the Samsung Galaxy Watch 5. The 40mm option is normally $279.99 but is on sale for $229, while the 44mm configuration is discounted to $259 in silver from its usual $309.99. While the watch’s touch bezel isn’t quite as cool as the physical bezel on the Watch 5 Pro, the standard Galaxy Watch 5 is still an excellent Android wearable thanks to its lightweight design and accessibility features. Read our review.
The new Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 comes in two sizes: 40mm and 44mm. It offers longer battery life than the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, as well as new capabilities like the ability to measure skin temperature, analyze body composition data, and more.
- If you love the rotating bezel, the 42mm Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic with Bluetooth is $149 at Walmart — that’s $200 off. There isn’t much difference between the Watch 4 lineup and the vanilla Watch 5, so this is practically a steal.
- The Fitbit Inspire 3 is $30 off, making it $69.95 at Walmart. It’s got an upgraded OLED display and 10 days of battery life. It’s also the most affordable way to get excellent sleep tracking on Fitbit’s platform. While Fitbit’s latest smartwatches were a bit of a miss, the Inspire 3 is exactly what you’d want from a basic tracker but in a more modern package.
- The Fitbit Charge 5 is $99.95 (33 percent off) at Walmart. If you want a fitness band with more oomph than the Inspire 3, the Charge 5 is a great choice. It’s got built-in GPS, EKG compatibility, a bright OLED screen, NFC payments, and long battery life.
The best Cyber Monday smart display and speaker deals
The second-gen Nest Hub is Google’s smallest smart display, with a seven-inch touchscreen that can automatically adjust itself to the lighting in your room. What’s new in the latest version is its ability to automatically track your sleep patterns with its Soli radar chip.
- The second-gen Nest Hub is on sale for around $50 ($50 off) at Walmart in select colors. Its bigger brother, the Nest Hub Max, is also on sale for $164 ($66 off) at Walmart. Both of these devices will be Matter controllers and Thread border routers, helping you set your home up for the new smart home standard. Read our Nest Hub and Nest Hub Max reviews.
- Google’s second-generation Nest Mini is on sale for $18 instead of $49. The tiny smart speaker can fit just about anywhere — even on the wall — but sounds good despite its small stature. It also comes with support for Google Assistant. Read our review.
You can buy JBL’s Flip 4 speaker for $59 instead of $99 . The portable speaker is IPX7 waterproof, so you don’t need to worry about getting it wet, and comes with Bluetooth support.
The best Cyber Monday streaming device deals
- Google’s Chromecast with Google TV (4K) is our favorite streaming device, partially because it curates recommendations from your favorite streaming services. It also features support for 4K content and Dolby Vision HDR and is bundled with a remote compatible with Google Assistant. You can currently buy it for around $39.98 ($10 off) from Walmart, which matches its all-time low price. Read our review.
Walmart is selling Google’s Chromecast with Google TV (HD) streaming device for $18 instead of $29.98 This entry-level model doesn’t have 4K streaming capabilities or support for Dolby Atmos, but it can play HDR videos and has a Google Assistant-compatible remote. Read our review . Roku’s Streaming Stick 4K is available for $24.98 , which is a 50 percent discount. This is the device to buy if you want one that’s simple to use and also compatible with Siri, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant. Read our review .
- You can buy the latest Roku Express streaming stick for $17.98 instead of $29. The device is compatible with Apple’s Siri, Amazon’s Alexa, and Google Assistant, though it lacks 4K support.
- The new, more capable Roku Ultra supports 4K, Dolby Vision, and HDR10 Plus and is available for $68.84 instead of $98.25.
The best Cyber Monday gaming deals
- Normally $299.99, the digital-only Xbox Series S Holiday Console is currently discounted to $239.99 at Walmart.
- The 128GB Meta Quest 2 VR headset is on sale for $349 instead of $399.99 at Walmart with two of its best games (Beat Saber and Resident Evil 4).
- The holidays are the perfect opportunity to teach your nieces and nephews about the great equalizer that is the blue shell. Walmart is currently discounting a Nintendo Switch bundle that includes the standard Switch, a download code for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and a three-month individual subscription to Nintendo Switch Online. Normally, this bundle retails for $399.99, but it’s currently on sale for just $299. A Nintendo Switch Online membership allows you to compete against other players online and provides access to a library of classic NES and SNES titles, not to mention cloud storage options.
- Normally $159.99, Logitech’s G Pro Starlight is currently on sale for $129.99 at Walmart. Weighing in at just 63 grams, the G Pro X Superlight represents Logitech’s lightest mouse to date and is equipped with five programmable buttons and a 25,600 DPI optical sensor. It’s capable of up to 70 hours of playtime on a single charge, too, and can be topped off via USB-C or Logitech’s wireless PowerPlay charging system.
- The Razer Orochi V2 is a gaming mouse that’s surprisingly portable, one that weighs in at less than 60 grams. Normally $69.99, you can currently find the egg-shaped mouse on sale for $39.98 at Walmart. The V2 can pair with devices using Bluetooth or 2.4Ghz wireless connectivity and can be powered by either a AA or AAA battery. It’s also equipped with an 18K DPI optical sensor.
The Razer Orochi V2 can run on a AA or AAA battery, offering up to 950 hours of play with a AA battery while connected to Bluetooth. Its 2.4GHz mode can run for up to 425 hours. It’ll last around a third of the longevity with a AAA battery inside.
- The Sony InZone H3 is usually $99.99 but is currently discounted to $79 at Walmart. The wired H3 is designed to take full advantage of the 3D sound offered by the PlayStation 5 but is also compatible with PCs. It doesn’t offer noise cancellation, but it still supports customizable audio profiles using the InZone companion app and Sony’s Spatial Sound Personalizer.
- Sony’s DualSense Wireless Controller is discounted to just $49 at Walmart (normally $69) in all of its available colorways. The DualSense controller is only compatible with the Playstation 5 but offers excellent haptic feedback and can last for roughly 12 hours on a single charge.
- All available colorways of the Xbox Wireless Controller are on sale at Walmart for $45, which is $20 off the regular price of some designs. The Xbox Wireless Controller runs on a pair of AA batteries and can last for up to 40 hours, yet it also can be used with a wired USB-C connection. The excellent controllers are also compatible with Xbox consoles as well as PCs and mobile devices thanks to their Bluetooth connectivity.
- If you’re looking to fill out the library of your Nintendo Switch with some essential titles, Walmart is discounting a number of physical and digital games for the Nintendo handheld to just $29 instead of their usual $59.99. This includes releases like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Just Dance (2023), and more.
- Walmart is also discounting digital and standard games for PlayStation and Xbox consoles as well, including It Takes Two (selling for $20 instead of $39.99) and Grand Theft Auto V (selling for $10 instead of $39.99).
- There are very few situations that can’t be improved by the presence of an instant camera. Thankfully, Walmart has discounted the Fujifilm Instax Mini 7 Plus bundle — which includes the instant camera and a pack of 10 exposures —to $49 (normally $78). Part novelty, part keepsake, there’s still something oddly magical about taking a picture and having a handheld camera spit out a physical photo a second later.
- If you’re looking to pick up a budget-friendly Android tablet, Samsung’s Wi-Fi-enabled Galaxy Tab A8 tablet features Dolby Atmos speakers, good build quality, and excellent battery life. Right now, you can buy it with 32GB of storage for $139 instead of $199.
- Samsung’s massive 49-inch Odyssey G9 gaming monitor is discounted to $999.99 at Walmart, down from its usual price of $1,499.99. Featuring a maximum resolution of 5120 x 1440 and a 240Hz refresh rate, the G9 is still the single largest and arguably best gaming panel you can currently get. It doesn’t support HDMI 2.1, but if you stick to DisplayPort inputs, you’ll be fine. Read our review.
- You can pick up iRobot’s Roomba i1 Plus robot vacuum for $288 instead of $529.99. This is a self-empty robovac that can also vacuum your home while you’re away.
- Walmart is selling Epson’s wireless EcoTank ET-2400 color printer with scanning and copying capabilities for $179 instead of $249.
- The third-generation Lenovo Tab M8 tablet with 32GB of storage and 3GB of RAM is on sale for $79 instead of $119.