It’s that time of year again. Amazon Prime Day kicked off in earnest yesterday and will last for several more hours. As an Amazon event, naturally, some of the best discounts you can still get are on Amazon’s own devices. As expected, the retailer is offering some steep discounts on some of its newest smart speakers and e-readers, as well as Amazon-branded TVs, streaming devices, smart displays, and various Fire tablets.
We’ve rounded up some of the best deals available below, many of which are set to expire later this evening when Prime Day officially wraps. Thankfully, until then, there are plenty of great discounts to go around.
The best Prime Day TV and streaming device deals
Amazon’s Fire TV Omni QLED features built-in microphones for Alexa commands, low input lag, and support for two-way video calling. It also provides access to Netflix, Prime Video, Disney Plus, and most major streaming services.
- Amazon’s last-gen Fire TV Omni lineup is also on sale. Right now, for instance, Prime members can buy the 55-inch model for $429.99 ($120 off). If you’d like support for Dolby Vision, Prime members can also buy the 75-inch for $719.99 ($330 off). The prior model can’t display artwork when idle and is not as capable as the newer QLED series, but it still integrates well with Alexa. It also shares some other perks with the QLED lineup, like two-way video-calling support. Read our Amazon Fire TV Omni review.
- Amazon’s cheaper 4K TVs are also on sale. You can, for example, buy the 43-inch Fire TV 4-Series for $229.99 ($140 off) if you’re a Prime member. The lineup doesn’t offer hands-free voice control or two-way video calling, but it does support HDR10 and Alexa integration.
- The basic Fire TV 2 Series lineup is also on sale. Prime members can, for instance, buy the 32-inch Fire TV 2-Series – which features 720p resolution – for $129.99 ($70 off), while the 1080p, 40-inch model is down to $189.99 ($60 off) for Prime members. Neither TV supports 4K resolution, but they could be a decent option if you’re looking for a cheap, small-screen TV.
- Prime members can pick up the Alexa Voice Remote Pro — which offers backlighting, two customizable buttons, and a helpful remote finder feature — for $27.99 ($7 off). Read our review.
The best Prime Day smart display deals
The Echo Show 15 is a large wall-mounted device that acts as a shared hub for families to view upcoming calendar appointments, virtual notes, and more. The 15.6-inch device also features the same Alexa functionality as other Echo displays and smart speakers. Read our review.
- Amazon’s third-gen Echo Show 10 is on sale with an 800-lumen A19 Ring smart bulb for $162.99 ($87 off). Unlike Amazon’s other smart displays, the Show 10 can rotate, helping you to stay in the frame during video calls. It also features a vibrant 10-inch screen, great sound, and a privacy shutter that allows you to block the built-in camera. Read our review.
- Amazon’s second-gen Echo Show 8 is also on sale for $59.99 ($70 off) at Amazon. The Alexa-enabled smart speaker offers a larger display than the Echo Show 5 and the same 13MP camera found on the aforementioned Echo Show 10, which you can use to make Zoom calls and carry out other tasks. Read our review.
The best Prime Day smart speaker and earbud deals
The fifth-gen Echo Dot touts a temperature sensor, better sound, and faster response time than the prior model. It can also act as an extender for your Eero Wi-Fi system. Read our review.
Amazon’s second-gen Echo Buds offer a comfortable design, good ANC, and a natural ambient sound mode. They support hands-free Alexa commands as well.
- Prime members can buy the new Echo Buds on sale for $34.99 ($15 off) at Amazon. The wireless earbuds don’t offer active noise cancellation, but they do feature hands-free Alexa and a semi-open design that should allow you to hear things around you well.
Prime members can pick up the fourth-gen Echo , which offers good sound quality and a built-in smart home hub, with a Sengled smart bulb for $54.99 ($60 off) on Amazon . Read our review .
- Amazon’s Echo Studio is available to Prime members
bundled with a free Sengled smart bulbright now for $154.99 ($59.99 off). The older smart speaker can’t compete with newer offerings from Sonos and other brands, but it still offers exceptional sound quality with Dolby Atmos support. Read our review.
The best Prime Day Kindle deals
Amazon’s latest Kindle Paperwhite has a 6.8-inch E Ink display with adjustable color temperature for nighttime reading. It also boasts a fast processor, months-long battery life, IPX8 waterproofing, and a USB-C port.
- The ad-free Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition, which is similar to the standard model but features support for wireless charging and a few other added incentives, is on sale just for Prime members. Right now, you can buy it with a wireless charging dock and leather cover for $167.97 ($97 off).
- Amazon’s ad-supported Kindle Oasis is on sale for $164.99 ($85 off) with 8GB of storage. You can also buy the same model with a fabric cover and power adapter for $200.97 ($139 off). The 2019 e-reader lacks support for USB-C, unlike the Kindle Paperwhite, but it does come with physical page-turning buttons. Read our review.
Amazon’s kid-friendly Paperwhite is the same as the standard Paperwhite, but it’s ad-free and comes with the added benefits of a two-year hardware protection plan, one year of Amazon Kids Plus, and a choice of three kid-friendly covers.
The best Prime Day Fire tablet deals
The 2021 Fire HD 10 is one of the larger Amazon Fire tablets. Unlike its previous generation, it sports a 1080p display and 3GB of RAM, which is plenty if you’re streaming, browsing, or consuming Amazon content. Read our review.
The latest Fire HD 8 is Amazon’s eight-inch Fire HD tablet. It offers access to apps like Netflix, Facebook, Hulu, Instagram, TikTok, and more. Its display isn’t as sharp as the Fire HD 10’s, but it’s still a good, basic entertainment device with long battery life.
- The new Amazon Fire Max 11 is on sale with a keyboard case and stylus for $149.99 at Amazon. The productivity-focused tablet features a punchy 11-inch display and more power than other Fire tablets, but it still doesn’t compete with one of Apple’s entry-level iPads. Read our review.
- If you want an even cheaper tablet, the latest Amazon Fire 7 is on sale at Amazon for $39.99 ($20 off) with ads and 16GB of storage. The slate offers long battery life and a lower-resolution display than that of the Fire HD 8, yet one that’s also better than its predecessor’s. Read our review.
The best Prime Day smart home deals
The flagship Ring doorbell has the best video quality, good connectivity, and excellent motion detection. It works smoothly with Amazon Alexa, but is expensive, requires a subscription for most features, and doesn’t offer 24/7 recording. Read our review.
The Blink Mini includes a ball-and-socket mount, a USB-C cable for powering it, and a power adapter. However, note that you’ll need to opt for the optional Blink subscription plan to take advantage of cloud storage and some of the camera’s more premium features. Read our review.
- Blink is also discounting its outdoor security camera, the third-gen Blink Outdoor, which supports motion detection and can capture 1080p video. A wireless, three-camera kit is on sale right now at Amazon with a Sync Module 2 for $104.99 ($145 off), or you can buy a single camera for $49.99 ($50 off).
- Prime members can buy the battery-powered Ring Stick Up Cam for $59.99 ($40 off). The 1080p camera can be used inside and outside; it also comes with support for two-way talk, motion detection, and color night vision.
Amazon’s Smart Air Quality Monitor touts a compact design, voice alerts, and automated triggers that allow it to turn on air purifiers and other Alexa-enabled devices. It lacks a display, however, and pairs best with an Echo device. Read our review.
Miscellaneous Prime Day deals
Eero’s Pro 6E mesh router is the Amazon-owned company’s last-gen model. It supports the 6GHz Wi-Fi band with speeds of up to 1.3Gbps and covers up to 2,000 square feet with one unit. Wired speeds can go up to 2.5Gbps.
- Prime subscribers can currently get a two-month subscription to Kindle Unlimited for $4.99 ($19 off) which grants subscribers access to thousands of ebooks and audiobooks.
Update July 12th, 2023, 9:06PM ET: Updated to reflect recent prices and availability, as well as the fact that Prime Day is coming to a close.