Obviously, Amazon Prime Day offers an excellent opportunity to save a lot of money on Amazon’s devices — it’s kind of in the name. Luckily, it’s also a good time to save on gadgets from other popular brands. We’ve included some of the best deals on sales going on outside of the Amazon ecosystem in our main Prime Day roundup, but if you’re specifically interested in Apple products, here is where you’ll find the cream of the crop.
Below, you’ll find deals on a wide range of Apple products, from the latest and greatest to the classics. They include everything from the Apple Watch Series 8 and the entry-level iPad to even the new Apple-owned Beats Studio Buds Plus. Like in previous years, we expect the bulk of the deals to expire at midnight, making the next few hours a good time to snag some savings before the holidays — or at least until Amazon’s next Prime Day event.
The best AirPods deals
The second-gen AirPods Pro improve upon the original with better noise cancellation, enhanced sound quality, and onboard volume controls. The case also now has a built-in speaker that makes your misplaced AirPods easier to find.
The new Beats Studio Buds Plus offer better sound, noise cancellation, and battery life than their predecessor. They’re also available with a semiopaque finish, which — love it or hate it — harkens back to the days of the iMac G3. Read our review.
These AirPods are Apple’s second generation of true wireless earbuds and the cheapest model in the AirPods lineup. Though they’re from 2019, they remain a reliable pair of buds with solid sound quality. Read our review.
- If you prefer a pair of noise-canceling headphones over a set of true wireless earbuds, you can also buy Apple’s AirPods Max for $449.99 ($100 off) at Amazon and Best Buy. Along with a premium build quality and terrific sound, the headphones feature a natural-surrounding transparency mode. Read our review.
The best iPad deals
The latest iPad Air retains the iPad Pro-esque redesign of the 2020 model but does away with the A14 Bionic processor in favor of Apple’s fast M1 chip. It also comes in one of five colors and boasts a 12MP front-facing camera with support for Apple’s Center Stage feature. Read our review.
Apple’s revamped iPad Mini ditches the home button and opts for a larger edge-to-edge display. It also comes outfitted with a faster processor, support for USB-C, and a top-mounted power button that moonlights as a Touch ID sensor. Read our review.
The latest entry-level iPad is also on sale for $379.99 (about $70 off) at Amazon when you buy the Wi-Fi-enabled model with 64GB of storage. That’s a new all-time low on the redesigned 10th-gen tablet, which sports a large 10.9-inch display as well as a faster A14 Bionic chip than its predecessor. However, unlike the latest iPad Air, the new base model doesn’t work with some newer accessories (including the second-gen Apple Pencil). Read our review .
The best Apple Watch deals
The latest smartwatch from Apple features watchOS 9 along with Crash Detection and temperature sensors that enable menstrual cycle tracking — something you won’t find on any other model. Read our review.
The second-gen Apple Watch SE is also on sale, with the 40mm, GPS-enabled model starting at $199.99 ($50 off) at Amazon and the LTE-enabled model going for $249.99 ($50 off). The wearable is a good entry-level smartwatch, one with support for Crash Detection, just like the Apple Watch Series 8. However, it lacks more advanced health features, like temperature, EKG, and blood oxygen sensors. Read our review .
The best MacBook deals
The 16-inch MacBook Pro for 2023 remains the largest at the top end of the Mac laptop lineup. Its base model comes with the new M2 Pro 12-core CPU and 19-core GPU, 16GB of RAM, and 512GB SSD storage. It can also be configured with a higher-end M2 Max processor. Read our review.
- The M2-powered 13-inch MacBook Pro from 2022 is on sale starting at $1,099 ($200 off) with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage at Best Buy. The MacBook Pro features a faster processor than its predecessor, along with a Touch Bar. Read our review.
- You can buy the 14-inch M2 Pro-powered MacBook Pro for $1,799 ($200 off) from Best Buy with 16GB of RAM and 512GB of storage. The laptop is faster than its predecessor and features support for Wi-Fi 6E as well as an HDMI output that maxes out at 8K / 60Hz or 4K / 240Hz. Read our review.
- The M2 Pro-powered Mac Mini with 16GB of RAM, 512GB SSD, a 10-core CPU, and a 16-Core GPU is on sale for $1,149 ($150 off) at B&H Photo. This version of the Mac Mini offers more robust ports than the M2-equipped model – which is also on sale – and stellar performance. Read our review.
Other Apple deals
Apple’s AirTags can help you find your lost items with its UWB technology. You’ll get the best compatibility with an iPhone, though Apple released an Android app to detect an AirTag’s location if one seems to be following you. Read our review.
The second-gen Apple Pencil ditches the awkward Lightning port charging, adopting a magnetic mechanism that attaches to the side of the latest iPad Pro, iPad Air, and iPad Mini models. It can also recharge while magnetically attached and supports tap gestures.
- You can also buy the first-gen Apple Pencil for $79 from Amazon and Best Buy. Although you still need a Lightning port in order to charge it — or a $9 USB-C to Apple Pencil Adapter — the first-gen stylus is the one you’ll want to buy if you own an older tablet or one of the entry-level iPads Apple currently sells, neither of which works with the newest Pencil.
- Prime members buy Apple’s USB-C dual port power adapter, which delivers 35 watts of power and can charge two devices at a time, for $44.99 ($14 off) from Amazon.
- If you prefer to save some money, you could alternatively buy Apple’s 20-watt power adapter for $14.99 ($5 off) if you’re a Prime member.
Update July 12th, 2023, 7:16 PM ET: This article was updated to reflect recent prices and availability.