Whether you’re looking for an Apple Watch, an Android smartwatch, or maybe even a plain old fitness tracker, you’re in luck. Amazon Prime Day 2023 is a great time to snag discounts on smartwatches and fitness trackers alike. This is especially true if you’re a budget-savvy shopper looking to upgrade to nicer materials, like titanium cases and sapphire crystal displays.
Sifting through Prime Day deals for wearables can be a bit of a headache, especially with only a few hours left on the clock. There are so many sizes, colors, and feature sets to choose from! Thankfully, we’ve rounded up the best that are still available here so you don’t have to. Just keep in mind you’ll need an Amazon Prime subscription to partake. And when you’re done here, you can always head back to our main guide to the best Prime Day deals for some more shopping inspiration.
Apple Watch Prime Day deals
The latest smartwatch from Apple features watchOS 9 along with Crash Detection and temperature sensors that enable menstrual cycle tracking — something you won’t find on any other model. Read our review.
The Apple Watch is the best smartwatch for iOS users.
— and all versions of the Series 8 are about $100 off their normal price. The bulk of Amazon’s Prime Day discounts on the Apple Watch Series 8 have been claimed at this point, however, you can still pick it up in select configurations at Amazon starting at $279 ($120 off).
- The 41mm GPS Apple Watch Series 8 is 25 percent off at $279 in midnight. You can also get it in red,
starlight, and silver.
- If you need LTE, the 41mm GPS and cellular Apple Watch Series 8 in red is going for $379, which is 24 percent off its normal price.
You can get it in red , starlight , and silver , too.
- At $309, the larger 45mm GPS Apple Watch Series 8 is $120 off in red. It’s also available in silver
midnight ,and starlight.
- Want a bigger watch with LTE? The 45mm GPS and cellular Apple Watch Series 8 is now $409.99 in starlight,
silver ,red, and midnight.
- If you want nicer materials, you can get the 41mm GPS and cellular Apple Watch Series 8 in gold stainless steel with a starlight strap for $579. (Normally it’s $699.) There are also silver stainless steel and graphite stainless steel options.
- The larger 45mm GPS and cellular Apple Watch Series 8 has stainless steel options for $629 (normally $749) in gold and silver
- And if you want the fanciest option, you can get the 45mm GPS and cellular Apple Watch Series 8 with a stainless steel case and Milanese loop in gold, silver, and graphite for $679.99 (about $119 off).
The Apple Watch SE (second-gen) is a great gateway Apple Watch for first-time buyers. It lacks EKG, the always-on display, and blood oxygen monitoring but otherwise gets you a very similar experience.
For the more budget-conscious, all versions of the Apple Watch SE are $50 off their usual price.
The 40mm GPS Apple Watch SE (second-gen) is down to $199 (usually $249) in midnight and starlight .The LTE version is $50 more at $249 (usually $279) and is available in silver and midnight.
- The larger 44mm, GPS-enabled Apple Watch SE (second-gen) is on sale at Amazon for $229 in midnight and silver
and starlight options as well. The 40mm, LTE version currently goes for $249.99 in midnight and silver (Update July 12: now shipping in August).
The best Android smartwatch Prime Day deals
Android users — we gotchu. Here are the best Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 and Google Pixel Watch deals.
- At $151.05, the 40mm Bluetooth Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 is 43 percent off in black. There are also pink and purple versions for $159.99.
- At $229.99, the 40mm Bluetooth and cellular Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 is $100 off in pink.
- At $172.49, the larger 44mm Bluetooth Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 is 44 percent off in blue.
- At $379, the 45mm Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro is $70 off in black.
- At $249.99, the Google Pixel Watch is $100 off in black and silver. Meanwhile, the LTE version is available for $289.99 (usually $399.99) in silver.
The best fitness tracker and smartwatch Prime Day deals
- The already affordable Amazfit GTR 4 is $30 off at $169.99. This is a great Fitbit alternative if you want maximum bang for your buck.
- If you want a no-frills fitness band, the Amazfit Band 7 is a mere $39.99
$37.99(normally $49.99) in black. It’s available for the same price in a pink and white version, too.
- The Fitbit Charge 5 is down to $99.95 (usually $149.95) in black,
steel blue, and lunar white. The Garmin Epix 2 is $300 off at $599.99 (usually $899.99) in slate stainless steel (update 1:20PM ET: low stock!). If you want something slightly lighter, you can opt for the white titanium version for $100 more at $699.99 (normally $999.99).
Update, July 12th, 5:15PM ET: Checked prices and availability.